K.J. Noons Drops Manager, in Talks With Strikeforce

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » K.J. Noons Drops Manager, in Talks With Strikeforce
MMAcca
5/27/09 1:35:07AM
Zak Woods interviews Noons and gets the scoop:

WKR: Is Mark Dion still your manager?

K.J.: No, me and Mark had differences and have just got through with legal paperwork and he is not my manager as of couple days ago. We ended on good terms and I'm starting to move forword with my career.

WKR: Have you been in contact with Strikeforce CEO Scott Coker?

K.J.: Scott and I have been talking the past few days. I used to fight on Scott's fight cards in San Jose 10 years ago, so I've known him a long time.

LINK
whardin19
5/27/09 9:07:34AM
Hopefully this happens. Noons is a reallly good fighter and would be a great addition to Strikeforce.
prozacnation1978
5/27/09 9:40:53AM
i can't stand noons at all i really hope strikeforce picks him up so thompson, diaz, melendez, ishida can kick his butt
Giant_Ochai
5/27/09 10:23:44AM
I wonder if his old manager was pushing him towards boxing. MMA is the only combat sport where Noons can have a successful career.
theguido
5/27/09 10:27:29AM
Does this mean he is going to actually fight?
Twenty20Dollars
5/27/09 11:02:15AM
Everyone is dropping there manager. Noons, Boldin is dropping drew R.

But honestly I could care less about noons coming to strikeforce, but I dont think he will be that good if he comes back.
ncordless
5/27/09 3:14:58PM
For those that are unaware... Dion is the same manager that ruined Brandon Vera's career for a few years. I expect that a lot of the problems that Noons had will go away now. People might not like him, but hopefully he is going to get back in action because he is a talented fighter.
Jackelope
5/27/09 3:19:56PM

Posted by ncordless

For those that are unaware... Dion is the same manager that ruined Brandon Vera's career for a few years. I expect that a lot of the problems that Noons had will go away now. People might not like him, but hopefully he is going to get back in action because he is a talented fighter.

Hopefully his career won't go down the tubes like Vera's did after the split.