Another noobie.

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Another noobie.
AintRite
3/4/07 2:48:27PM
Signed up and looking to do some betting. Just lost dinner and a movie to my WIFE on the Sylvia fight. This looks like it could be fun.
papercut
3/4/07 3:20:19PM
hey welcome to the site I just joined here too and so far I like it here and how did you like the couture-sylvia fight?
AintRite
3/4/07 9:01:42PM
Hahahaha, very surprised that Randy dominated it the way he did. Took Sylvia right out of his game plan with the very first punch. I guess the saying is true, everyone has a plan until they punched in the mouth.LOL
nate22
3/4/07 9:39:42PM
Welcome, I would offer you some bets but I lost all £ betting on Big Tim, Silva, Misaki etc. It was worth losing to see Randy win though.

Hope you enjoy the site mate
madmarck
3/4/07 9:50:49PM
Welcome. You gotta wait a while till UFN 9 so you can get to learn the site. Have Fun!
AintRite
3/4/07 9:51:24PM
I'm on a roll (betting all over the place)now, I'll probably be broke after fight night betting on Kos.

Yeah and it was nice to see Couture beat the piss out of Sylvia, but don't get me wrong I like Big Tim also.
argile
3/4/07 10:24:53PM
Welcome to the Community sir..

Posted by nate22

Welcome, I would offer you some bets but I lost all £ betting on Big Tim, Silva, Misaki etc. It was worth losing to see Randy win though.

Hope you enjoy the site mate

Damn; you did lose alot, that sucks.