2 nominations for MMAPG awards 2012

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » 2 nominations for MMAPG awards 2012
Rabi
1/15/12 6:17:29AM
I know its very early but I think both of these will be on the shortlist and possibly winners and we've only had 1 UFC event.

KOTY Barboza
Robbery OTY Erick Silva
kopower
1/15/12 7:39:45AM
Aldo's ko is right up there as well; but yeah, Barboza's was sick. I think Etim still doesn't know what hit him.
Kpro
1/15/12 7:48:58AM
Barboza's KO made the ESPN top 10 plays of the day!

It was only #9, as of course preference is given to plays in the NFL playoff games today, and i'm sure there was a layup ahead of it.

But regardless of their inability to realize it was the best `play` of the day, it's cool that the Barboza KO got wide mainstream publicity.
Michael_Corleone
1/15/12 8:42:58AM
WTFOTY: Jose Aldo runs into the crowd like a savage after his KO over Mendes.
pmoney
1/15/12 9:48:01AM

Posted by Michael_Corleone

WTFOTY: Jose Aldo runs into the crowd like a savage after his KO over Mendes.

Oh bro, that was a revolution! That's what the fuck that was! That was an epic scene, I am pretty sure José Aldo just became a national hero in Brazil.

I whole heartedly agree with the nominations Rabi. I sincerely hope no one gets robbed worse than Erick Silva so I can vote that #1. As for the KO.... Insanity. I was very worried for Etim though, the way he was knocked out.... Brings new meaning to the phrase "corpsed up".
Poor_Franklin
1/15/12 3:46:16PM

Posted by pmoney

As for the KO.... Insanity. I was very worried for Etim though, the way he was knocked out.... Brings new meaning to the phrase "corpsed up".

my gf said he looked as if rigger had started setting in lol
prophecy033
1/15/12 4:00:21PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by pmoney

As for the KO.... Insanity. I was very worried for Etim though, the way he was knocked out.... Brings new meaning to the phrase "corpsed up".

my gf said he looked as if rigger had started setting in lol

like Quarry against Franklin in a non poor Franklin moment