Nogueira Defeats Couture in UFC 102

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Nogueira Defeats Couture in UFC 102
zephead
8/30/09 1:25:04PM
A rare appearance before hometown fans ended in disappointment for Randy Couture, who lost an unanimous decision to Brazil's Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira in the main event Saturday at UFC 102.

Link
BDON911
8/30/09 2:55:53PM
Nog vs. winner of dos santos/cro cop

make this happen
clintjack
8/30/09 5:35:48PM
That is a way better match-up then Nog vs Brock/Carwin right now.
prozacnation1978
8/30/09 7:48:06PM
noguierra looked good, i was impressed,
i gotta say i have never heard a crowd cheer so loud for a fighter in any event i have been too, not even gsp!! but man u couldn't even hear buffer's voice
emfleek
8/31/09 9:08:36AM
Great fight! WAR NOG!
Joemoplata
8/31/09 12:13:40PM

Posted by emfleek

Great fight! WAR NOG!

The man in my hero, seriously.
McBee
8/31/09 2:23:22PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

noguierra looked good, i was impressed,
i gotta say i have never heard a crowd cheer so loud for a fighter in any event i have been too, not even gsp!! but man u couldn't even hear buffer's voice

That was my first event and I was wondering how the NW fans were doing comparitively, I really loved how the crowd stuck with it even when Nog kept on knocking him down and mounting him. Randy kept on coming back and it was really inspirational. I knew Nog won and I hated the boos but the crowd cheered when he mentioned the crowd and stopped the booing.

Nog was great, and it was pretty obvious who won
RMFG_187
8/31/09 6:59:09PM
I dont know why, but I never liked nog. he came off as a lazy fighter, reminded me of Homer in that episode of simpsons where he became a boxer. Althouh I never liked him, I always respected him, and those effortless sweeps he did vs Nog looked awesome. You learn that at white belt, and he made Randy look like one.

I say Nog gets Mir rematch or CC if he beats santos.

aint no way nog is fighting dos santos, they are training partners, and nog is always in his corner.

1 fight I would love to see is Chuck vs nog at HW.

EDIT: I meant vs Couture in line 2