Ninja ready to ‘heat’ Radach in EliteXC

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Ninja ready to ‘heat’ Radach in EliteXC
MMAcca
9/27/08 3:17:14PM
After a great knockout against Tony Bonello in June, Murilo “Ninja” Rua now prepares himself to face another challenge, what might give him a title shot with another impressive victory. “My preparation to face Benji Radach is very good, like always, and I’m working my stand up game and MMA with Carioca and Mauricio Veio for this fight. Benji is a good Boxing and Wrestling fighter, so I’m preparing myself on theses parts too”, said Rua, that faces Radach in October 4th event.

Doing his debut on Saturday Night Fight’s live CBS transmission, Murilo gets even more motivated to do a great show and impress the American fans. “I’ll go after the knockout all the time, and the quickest I can. I wanna do the fight of my life and enjoy the public, and I’m happy with this new opportunity”, told Rua, who may get a title show if he defeats Benji. “I think I’ll get a title show if I win this fight, it’s almost set”, revealed. One of the most expected fights is this event is Cristiane “Cyborg” Santos’ second fight in the event, after a “double” knockout in her first fight at Elite, and Ninja bets on his former team partner.

LINK
Twenty20Dollars
9/27/08 5:11:02PM
This is going to be a good fight.
jae_1833
9/27/08 6:11:27PM
I got him to win a decision, I think he is a long way from KOing Benji, however I do think he could sub him easily if he went for it.
gartface
9/27/08 7:07:15PM
Highlight reel fight I believe. It's going to be awesome. I'm actually very pumped for this card.