Nike Brasil inks UFC champion Junior Dos Santos to endorsement deal

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Nike Brasil inks UFC champion Junior Dos Santos to endorsement deal
prophecy033
11/13/12 2:09:57PM
UFC heavyweight champion Junior Dos Santos is the latest Nike-sponsored athlete.

UFC Brasil recently inked the Brazilian fighter and UFC 155 pay-per-view headliner to an endorsement deal, SporTV.com confirmed with the global-sports giant.

Terms of the Nike deal, which is the third for a current UFC fighter, were not disclosed.

Link
ghandikush
11/13/12 2:51:13PM

Posted by prophecy033

UFC heavyweight champion Junior Dos Santos is the latest Nike-sponsored athlete.

UFC Brasil recently inked the Brazilian fighter and UFC 155 pay-per-view headliner to an endorsement deal, SporTV.com confirmed with the global-sports giant.

Terms of the Nike deal, which is the third for a current UFC fighter, were not disclosed.

Link

tagline should be "I knock huge people unconscious successfully" or something equally ringy like that.
jay98107
11/13/12 2:55:47PM
Please not "Junior Knows"...
BillsNewAccount
11/13/12 3:47:32PM
Not sure why they're giving JDS the endorsement. He's just holding the belt for R33M!!!!!!!
infestructure
11/13/12 10:39:48PM

Posted by BillsNewAccount

Not sure why they're giving JDS the endorsement. He's just holding the belt for R33M!!!!!!!

Hehehe, I can't wait for that fight
prophecy033
11/13/12 10:55:34PM
Good for him. A endorsement with Nike, at least in my eye's, is a big deal.