I don't like Jon Jones either, but I can't stand this article. Let me go one by one with things he said...
1) A chance to meet, greet and get a picture with this living legend was going to make my night.
So you can tell even before assessing the situation the author expected Jones to "meet and greet" with him. What if he was busy? When I see a celebrity I'll give them a head nod and a smile, but I don't want to take up their time if they're busy. This guy is obviously the douchebag who thinks the world revolves around him.
2) I only had one thing on my mind. I wanted to find Jon Jones and ask him why he so rudely blanked me ... I followed him downstairs. He went to the bar. I went up behind him.
Lol at this guy making stalking sound like investigative journalism.
3) I saw him upstairs a few times again, getting his grove on dancing and getting up-close-and-personal with a lovely looking Asian lady (of which I have a picture – that is not a threat) but he was only interested in speaking with his friend and females.
MY GOD! Jones went to a club and wanted to talk to his friends and girls, not stalker UFC fans. What an asshole.
4) I hope Dana White reads this, I hope Greg Jackson does too. I hope his father, his wife and his brothers all read this.
So he was at a club, was too busy to tell you his life story, took a pic with you, and now you hope HIS OWN FAMILY thinks less of him for it? This guy is so self absorbed it makes me sick.
5) The last line of this article: “A champion owes everybody something. He can never pay back for all the help he got, for making him an idol.”
So... everyone who's famous owes him their time? Give me a fucking break, this guy is the posterboy for the entitled fan who thinks these guys having nothing better to do than rub elbows with him.
Two weeks ago Bert Kreischer invited me to go to a bar and drink with him, and it was the time of my life. I was so appreciative to spend some time with one of my favorite comics. He didn't owe me a thing, and I didn't expect a thing, but we still had a blast. If you ask this author though, you'd think that Bert owed me this because he was famous. I don't like Jon Jones either but this article is ridiculous.