Nick the tooth Vs Bloodstain Lane

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Nick the tooth Vs Bloodstain Lane
Next Page »
POLL: Who wins
BSL 26% (5)
The Tooth 74% (14)
40ouncetofreedom
2/8/13 1:09:45PM
Twitter war started yesterday, Dana made the fight.

Who takes it ?

FastKnockout
2/8/13 1:55:47PM
Don't care. I just hope Dana doesn't waste a full Vlog about it.
prozacnation1978
2/8/13 2:19:51PM
Nice nick names
What are they gonna do shadowbox each other with some added bitch slaps sprinkled in
40ouncetofreedom
2/8/13 3:20:19PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Don't care. I just hope Dana doesn't waste a full Vlog about it.

Hopefully the The Tooth wins, I actually don't mind BSL vlogs and tweets about MMA and combat sports, But his conspiracy theories and general doucherey gets annoying.
Poor_Franklin
2/8/13 4:36:34PM
ive heard of both, but im not really quite sure who either is
Bubbles
2/8/13 4:59:16PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

ive heard of both, but im not really quite sure who either is

same here, but picked NTT based on name
SpiderSilva
2/8/13 5:46:17PM
link to twitter battle?
40ouncetofreedom
2/8/13 5:49:08PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

link to twitter battle?

Just follow Bloodstain Lane or Nick the tooth or search it..I only twitter from my phone.

SpiderSilva
2/8/13 6:13:01PM
did really see much
Chael_Sonnen
2/8/13 7:02:54PM
Great thread boyo
40ouncetofreedom
2/8/13 9:02:17PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Great thread boyo

It ranks up there with your girlfriend thread. Or any other thread you create about how awesome the man you intimidate on a daily basis is.

Heres a link Spider

http://www.mmajunkie.com/forum/threads/bloodstainlane-vs-nick-the-tooth.51623/
Chael_Sonnen
2/8/13 10:17:27PM

Posted by iwannabesedated

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Great thread boyo

It ranks up there with your girlfriend thread. Or any other thread you create about how awesome the man you intimidate on a daily basis is.

Heres a link Spider

Intimidate?? Hey kid, lets have a grammar battle - me and you - PM me for notes, okay?

You should change your name to iwannabedeleted (from the PG database)
40ouncetofreedom
2/9/13 10:40:25AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Great thread boyo

Heres a link Spider

Intimidate?? Hey kid, lets have a grammar battle - me and you - PM me for notes, okay?

Ohhhhhhhhh the ol i dont have anything clever,witty or original to say so i'll just point out your grammatical error post.

besides did you ever knock your GF off her unicorn? or was it on Eharmony? Do you have listed impersonating other grown listed as your hobbies on there?

how sad is it that you're a grown man going around on internet message boards (P)osing <------------ see what i did there,......... as another grown man.

How about you actually man up for once and I'll take Jones you get your man crush Chael and the winner gives the loser an AV,loser can't post for a month and has to prop the winner once a month up to 5 props.

Now go google some more Chael memes and come back when you get a chance.

Chael_Sonnen
2/9/13 5:08:16PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Great thread boyo

Heres a link Spider

Ohhhhhhhhh the ol i dont have anything clever,witty or original to say so i'll just point out your grammatical error post.

besides did you ever knock your GF off her unicorn? or was it on Eharmony? Do you have listed impersonating other grown listed as your hobbies on there?

how sad is it that you're a grown man going around on internet message boards (P)osing <------------ see what i did there,......... as another grown man.

How about you actually man up for once and I'll take Jones you get your man crush Chael and the winner gives the loser an AV,loser can't post for a month and has to prop the winner once a month up to 5 props.

I only do AV bets with LEGITIMATE posters...come back when your bankroll is higher than your Bridge Card yearly earnings.....bye-bye iwannabeSECRETED.
40ouncetofreedom
2/9/13 5:21:55PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Great thread boyo

Heres a link Spider

I only do AV bets with LEGITIMATE posters...come back when your bankroll is higher than your Bridge Card yearly earnings.....bye-bye iwannabeSECRETED.

LOL awww, Does your Pussy hurt?

Looking for an excuse as usual. Chael (p)oser Sonnen, You have no faith in your man crush.What does a bankroll have to do with anything ? You just dont have any balls.

You're a joke...I don't need an internet Persona to be cool...I have originality..Unlike yourself..
Chael_Sonnen
2/9/13 5:34:04PM
PIC of iwannabesedated being "pleasured" by a grown man??

How was it? On a scale of 1-10?
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
40ouncetofreedom
2/9/13 5:41:23PM
it was fantastic.

Once again A REAL picture.

Chael (p)ussy hurt Sonnen

40ouncetofreedom
2/9/13 5:44:17PM
I think you're jealous it wasn't you fellating me.
jjeans
2/9/13 6:48:46PM
Keep it chill guys

Your making it look like she might cry

SpiderSilva
2/9/13 9:46:05PM

SpiderSilva
2/9/13 9:47:14PM

Posted by jjeans

Keep it chill guys

Lol. Just when it was getting exciting.
kopower
2/9/13 10:27:42PM

Posted by jjeans

Keep it chill guys

Yummy
40ouncetofreedom
2/9/13 11:30:09PM
Who is she?
kopower
2/10/13 12:09:38AM

Who is she?

Emma Watson, or she's best known as Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter movies.
40ouncetofreedom
2/10/13 8:52:34AM

Posted by kopower

Who is she?

Emma Watson, or she's best known as Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter movies.

Never seen any Harry Potter movies.
jjeans
2/10/13 9:19:44AM

Who is she?

Posted by kopower

Who is she?

Well I've gone from being neutral to siding with Chael and fallen even more deeply in love with kopower
40ouncetofreedom
2/10/13 12:05:49PM

Posted by jjeans

Who is she?

Posted by kopower

Who is she?

Well I've gone from being neutral to siding with Chael and fallen even more deeply in love with kopower

ncordless
2/10/13 6:06:00PM
emfleek
2/10/13 6:10:09PM
Nick the Tooth cracks me up.

Nutstain Lane is worthless.
BigBadAl
2/10/13 6:27:15PM
I'm bored with Dana trying to make NTT famous for being 'a crazy dude'. Who doesn't have a crazy friend from way back FFS.
Pages: [1] 2