Nick & Nate Diaz, Kendall Grove on Asassin's Creed

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Nick & Nate Diaz, Kendall Grove on Asassin's Creed
Lord_Lenny
11/19/07 8:30:16PM
My cousin showed me this video of Nick, Nate and Kendall talking about the new game, Assassin's creed, its pretty funny and apparrently the main character uses some martial arts

Link
Stickan
11/19/07 8:38:11PM
Thanks for the heads up. Nick looks very different in that interview. I wonder if that interview was made after his surgery where he removed scar tissue from his face. He looks a little swollen so that's probably it.
Trapt1nw0nder
11/20/07 5:07:02AM
ha...pretty funny...

Nick..."I'll prolly use the hidden knife..get it over with quick,plus noone will see it"

Nate...."they're not gonna let you use a knife in the cage man!"

f*cking Nick...all evil

ps..I dont think that was an interview after the Noons fight...if it was then he healed up pretty quickly...I really hope Nick did/does get that surgery..he has too much heart,and too good of a chin to get cut so easily.....Ricky Hatton got that done guess we will see if it worked out for him when he fights Mayweather.

i would give you props for posting this,but i gotta spread the love
Mastodon2
11/20/07 5:28:23PM
Speaking of Assasin's creed, I've just been playing it on my 360, its absolutely class, totally reccomended!
rcg916
11/20/07 5:31:10PM

Posted by Mastodon2

Speaking of Assasin's creed, I've just been playing it on my 360, its absolutely class, totally reccomended!

Sorry, I have heard a ton, but not specifics... do you play as the assassins or against them? Ive always been a mark for assassin games... I remember one a while back, where you could sneak on people, kill them, and hide their bodies... I thought that was cool.

And, no. Im not a psycho. lol
Lord_Lenny
11/20/07 7:11:42PM

Posted by rcg916

Posted by Mastodon2

Sorry, I have heard a ton, but not specifics... do you play as the assassins or against them? Ive always been a mark for assassin games... I remember one a while back, where you could sneak on people, kill them, and hide their bodies... I thought that was cool.

Are you thinking of Tom Clancy's: Splinter Cell? and i have heard good things about Assassin's Creed As well
Mastodon2
11/20/07 7:34:22PM

Posted by rcg916

Posted by Mastodon2

You play as the Assasins, one guy speciffically. Your character is actually in the 21st century, but your relive memories of one of his ancestors, who was a middle easterner fighting the Templars in the Crusades. Its not your typical stealth game, there is a lot of focus on blending into the crowd, your assasinations are carried out on bustling markets and streets, not enpty, dark buildings. You have to be able to kill without standing out, and merge seamlessly into the crowd. Mind you, there is some pretty bad ass sword fighting and free running too. I've go the 360 version and the graphics are spectacular. It's taking me ages to get anything done as I spend all my time gawping at the spectacular architecture!
madmarck
11/21/07 8:05:56AM
Man i love how exicted Nick is over this