Nick Diaz wants Superfight with George St.-Pierre after UFC 129

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Nick Diaz wants Superfight with George St.-Pierre after UFC 129
pmoney
5/2/11 3:34:32PM
I found this video on the web. There is no article that goes with it, just "a good Nick Diaz interview". Nick gives his feelings on the rumored fight between himself and GSP. Check it out on the videos section of the MMAPlayground!

Source: MMAMania, YouTube
emfleek
5/2/11 3:35:48PM
If there's no link, please don't post it in the news forum. Moved to the UFC forum.
Budgellism
5/2/11 3:56:58PM
Lmao @ Diaz. He says he's not one to talk ****. Good stuff. I think he should fight gsp, why not. Another fight for the ufc to hype up beyond belief only to have gsp dominate a decision. They've been feeding me the same thing for a few years now, keep it coming.
FastKnockout
5/2/11 3:59:39PM
Diaz knew he would get tooled by GSP before Shields fought him, and I guess seeing GSP bloodied up in the later rounds planted a thought in his head that he could actually beat him. Not going to happen, though.
pmoney
5/2/11 4:24:53PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Diaz knew he would get tooled by GSP before Shields fought him, and I guess seeing GSP bloodied up in the later rounds planted a thought in his head that he could actually beat him. Not going to happen, though.

I don't think there would be anyone on the playground happier than myself if Nick did beat him
gartface
5/2/11 5:00:34PM
Why is this considered a superfight? Because Diaz will finally be fighting some elite competition?
FastKnockout
5/2/11 5:45:58PM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by FastKnockout

I don't think there would be anyone on the playground happier than myself if Nick did beat him

I know, man. I don't think I've seen any fan as hardcore about Diaz as you. lol
kizzane
5/3/11 12:23:01AM
I assume its considered a "superfight" because they each have titles in their respective organization.

At this point they seem to be trying to find 2 things. A challenge for GSP, and a money maker.

Lots of people want to see GSP vs Anderson Silva @ 185. I don't think this is a smart fight for GSP because like he says he has to change to whole dynamic to move up a weight class.

I would much rather see Diaz vs GSP. Because I don't like the Diaz brothers. They are tough bastards, but their demeanor in general gets under my skin. I couldnt believe how much Nate got tossed on his head and neck last Saturday.

Anways, staying on topic. Sure lets do Diaz vs GSP to let Georges warm up for whatever is next.