Nick Diaz Thinks He Knows How to Beat a Drug Test

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Nick Diaz Thinks He Knows How to Beat a Drug Test
crushedbacon
4/9/09 6:30:12PM
Pookie
4/9/09 6:47:36PM
when your as thin as he is naturally theres not really too many fat cells for the THC to get stored into.
warglory
4/9/09 8:16:27PM
I guess that didn't work out too well against Gomi, did it Nick?
Jackelope
4/9/09 8:46:53PM
It's no wonder the UFC doesn't want him under their banner anymore. This dude is a walking, talking, smoking liability. I don't have a problem with people smoking pot, I think it should be legal, but its a liability for any company. Especially because AC's can overturn the decisions in fights based on drug testing.
postman
4/9/09 9:20:52PM
I have never heard of this source. I know Diaz says crazy **** but I have a hard time beliving he would say this just a few days before a fight.
UFCmma666
4/9/09 10:02:06PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WAR WEED......i mean diaz
Aaronno9
4/9/09 10:22:11PM

Posted by Jackelope

It's no wonder the UFC doesn't want him under their banner anymore. This dude is a walking, talking, smoking liability. I don't have a problem with people smoking pot, I think it should be legal, but its a liability for any company. Especially because AC's can overturn the decisions in fights based on drug testing.

fizzle
4/10/09 2:01:42PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by Jackelope

I don't know, i think his antic in the ring and outside of them are almost just as much of a factor for not wanting him back. No offense to Diaz or his clan they are tremendous fighters who have tons of talent and skill, but they are tremendously immature when it comes to simple words being said. The brothers take offense far to easily and that can make them difficult to deal with.
emfleek
4/10/09 2:34:08PM
Would calling him a jackass be considered fighter bashing? If so, I'm not calling him a jackass.
EvenFlow
4/10/09 4:11:21PM
I hope when he beats Frank hes high as hell, then passes the test.
breakdown5
4/10/09 9:12:03PM
I don't know if this is the wisest time to advertise your scheme to beat a piss test. Hopefully there aren't any repercussions like when he tried to give the commission his medical marijuana card at his drug test.