St-Pierre dominated in the Octagon, easily winning all five rounds on all three judges' cards. But then Diaz showed up in the late stages of the news conference and once again stole the show.
Among the nuggets he dropped:
• He'd like a rematch, after losing 50-45 on all three cards and mounting next-to-no offense.
• He believes St-Pierre has little power and "hits like a girl."
• He wants to retire. Georges St.Pierre's hand is raised after a win over Nick Diaz. (USA Today Sports)
• He thinks he matches up well with pound-for-pound champion Anderson Silva.
• And, most amazing of all, he said he hasn't paid taxes ever in his life. yahoo story - tax evasion?