Have you ever seen Nick Diaz Smile (creepy)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Have you ever seen Nick Diaz Smile (creepy)
ricoj3323
9/22/08 3:57:15AM
I just thought I would show this pic because its actually creepy to see nick diaz smile because i'm so used to seeing him talk shit and mean mug all the time, i didnt think he had a smile in him. I had to take a double take when i seen this pic, i know this topic may sound stupid but its true what a creepy pic
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Shawn91111
9/22/08 4:26:29AM

Posted by ricoj3323

I just thought I would show this pic because its actually creepy to see nick diaz smile because i'm so used to seeing him talk shit and mean mug all the time, i didnt think he had a smile in him. I had to take a double take when i seen this pic, i know this topic may sound stupid but its true what a creepy pic

Photoshop is responsible for this, its just not true. File it with the pictures of Loch Ness, Bigfoot and the infamous Manbearpig.
Believe-in-judo81
9/22/08 11:37:05AM
He looks like a lost brain damaged young adult and future serial killer , but that's probably because he is. I'll be the first person to admit he puts on a hell of a fight most times out but other than that he seems to have few redeeming qualities as a person. The guy is an abrasive, disrespectful, ignorant, homophobic, damaged little creep. Period. I don't like to say bad things about people but hey, I'm opinionated as hell and when something strikes a nerve and I have something to say about it gets said. And as far as I'm concerned there is something seriously wrong with the way this young man chooses to act being seen as acceptable or even commendable behavior.
emfleek
9/22/08 11:55:59AM
Wow...he has teeth!?
XxChuteBoxexX
9/22/08 1:35:28PM
shut up you have a kimbo pic
jiujitsufreak74
9/22/08 2:23:06PM

Posted by XxChuteBoxexX

dude...that is the product of an avatar bet. watch who you are talking to like that
emfleek
9/22/08 2:25:02PM

Posted by XxChuteBoxexX

dannyfrank
9/22/08 5:09:09PM

Posted by XxChuteBoxexX

OOHH!! burn son, burn!!!

haggiswashere
9/22/08 7:00:52PM

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by XxChuteBoxexX

OOHH!! burn son, burn!!!

haha he lost a bet. i made fun of him before too!
jiujitsufreak74
9/22/08 7:09:56PM

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by XxChuteBoxexX

OOHH!! burn son, burn!!!

it's funny because a lot of members don't know who knows about the avatar bet lol. so you have people like dannyfrank who know about it but just like to stir up the pot
emfleek
9/23/08 9:48:58AM
gsquat
9/24/08 5:30:43PM
Mwahahahahaha! Just as I had planned. Chaos!

I'd like to think of myself as a pioneer in avatar betting.

Btw, thats not Nick Diaz. It's obviously some creature that felt threatened and bared its teeth as to intimidate.
D0wnUnd6e6r
9/24/08 6:56:18PM
he kinda looks like de la hoya no?
Naturaldisaster
9/24/08 7:23:01PM
He doesnt realize he's smiling. he's off day dreaming about the US legalizing mariujana lol.
Diaz is awesome
dannyfrank
9/24/08 8:11:14PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by XxChuteBoxexX

OOHH!! burn son, burn!!!

it's funny because a lot of members don't know who knows about the avatar bet lol. so you have people like dannyfrank who know about it but just like to stir up the pot

haha! das how i do!

Jackelope
9/24/08 8:20:22PM
I vote for that to be his fighter pic on the playground!
Rush
9/26/08 11:14:49AM

Posted by Jackelope

I vote for that to be his fighter pic on the playground!

Second!

If I have time, I'll get the ok and then change it.