Nick Diaz vs. Marius Zaromskis!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Nick Diaz vs. Marius Zaromskis!!
POLL: Who ya got?
Nick Diaz 55% (27)
Marius Zaromskis 45% (22)
BustedKnuckle
12/25/09 8:52:52PM
At StrikeForce in Miami, it's Nick Diaz vs Marius Zaromskis. I love to see this fight. Zaromskis was a beast with his run in Dream. Winning thier WW GP. Diaz is a great fighter but always sets his entire game around his boxing. That is a bad idea in facing " The Whitmare"! I see Nick getting his face caved in. Nick is tough but I see him coming up short in this one. What you think PG? Diaz or Zaromskis
hate4thestate
12/25/09 10:06:05PM
diaz all the way.
postman
12/25/09 11:33:03PM
About 10 posts on this I have a felling Zaromskis will will due to Diaz low hands but if Diaz where to win I wouldn't be shocked.
vomitshovel
12/26/09 6:28:31AM
I see a crazy head kick or flying knee KO for Marius, Nick Diaz is very much over-confident and places too much value in orthadox striking. I think Marius will bring things to the table that nick diaz has not seen before.
Also watch for the flying knee the second R1 starts, Marius' trademark...
mshalosky
12/26/09 8:55:42PM
diaz takes this 3rd finish. zaromskis will come out flashy with his kicks but the diaz will pick him apart with his much improved boxing untill he gets hurt and gets knocked down.
tepid55
12/26/09 9:11:10PM
I think Diaz will fight the smart fight and take Zaromskis down and submit him in the first round.
TimW001
12/26/09 10:07:45PM
As much as I would like to say Zaromskis, I have to say Diaz.
deezyo
12/31/09 12:07:13AM
sick fight
gartface
12/31/09 12:13:56AM
All I know is Diaz better keep his hands up. Head movement won't save him. That being said, I see this fight being a decision. Not sure which way yet.
State_Champ
1/27/10 11:58:16AM
I think Nick should win this fight....but he won't.
I feel that he will be too content to strike with Marius and get kicked hard in the skull. IMO Nick isn't usually too hard to hit in the head-- that spells trouble against 'The Whitemare' .
chubbud22
1/27/10 1:30:30PM
War Diaz coming straight outa Stockton
fonduktoe
1/30/10 12:53:00AM
diaz has never been knocked out and he has crazy range
he'll frustrate zaromskis on the feet and if it does go to the ground (which i think it will) it's game over for the "whitemare"
TimW001
1/30/10 5:05:49AM
Oh man I am excited!
BustedKnuckle
1/31/10 10:02:59AM
Damn, Marius had him downed at one point. But Nick never gives up and his boxing looks better and better every time we see him. Great fight, Diaz was the man last night. Whos next for Diaz?
State_Champ
1/31/10 11:05:19AM

Posted by State_Champ

I think Nick should win this fight....but he won't.
I feel that he will be too content to strike with Marius and get kicked hard in the skull. IMO Nick isn't usually too hard to hit in the head-- that spells trouble against 'The Whitemare' .

Man, Nick won the fight like I thought he should, but I was way wrong about how I thought he should do it. I gave Zaromskis a big advantage in the striking department and he just couldn't deal with Nick's length and combinations.
Nicely done, DIaz. It will be a while before I pick against you again.
jocksmall
1/31/10 4:14:12PM
its too bad that nick cant conduct a simple interview. its too bad that nick cant walk a little closer to the company line. its too bad that nick cant fight in the ufc! nick is one of the toughest guys out there and he has alot of skill. many of his losses in the ufc were very close on the cards and controversial. i would love to see him fight some of the top guys at 170.