Diaz sub 39% (12)
Diaz dec 13% (4)
Leben ko 26% (8)
Leben sub 0% (0)
Leben dec 6% (2)
seanfu
7/24/09 8:35:16PM
Crippler vs Nick Diaz

Who wins the fight? I know a lot of people would say Nick Diaz would logically win but could he really do what he does when Leben sized shots are coming back at him?

Nick likes to pepper people till the cognition drops, but Leben has a tremendous chin and could take a good flurry. On the other end Diaz leaves his chin out. Diaz has no fear of getting tagged because of his chin durability but can anyone in the middle weight division take a Leben bomb? let alone Diaz.

mkiv9secsupra
7/24/09 8:48:55PM
Diaz would pepper Leben until he got taken down or knocked down where Diaz would either submit him after taking a bit of GnP or Leben LnP's for a UD but that is highly unlikely
mrsmiley
7/24/09 9:09:48PM
I gotta go with Diaz.

He's just got too much in his bag for Leben to cope with.

I think this would be a fight were Leben gets outclassed on all levels.
Granted,he's got a strikers chance of taking Diaz,but I don't think Diaz will make it easy to get that opprotunity.
Nightmare27
7/24/09 9:44:11PM
Leben tends to get pretty worked up, who knows maybe Diaz will pull a Koscheck and call him a fatherless bastard. In such a case I got Leben by KO. In all other scenarios Im rollin with Diaz.
DevonFoxy
7/24/09 9:48:03PM

Posted by Nightmare27

Leben tends to get pretty worked up, who knows maybe Diaz will pull a Koscheck and call him a fatherless bastard. In such a case I got Leben by KO. In all other scenarios Im rollin with Diaz.

That wasn't Koscheck that was Bobby Southworth.
Nightmare27
7/24/09 10:26:44PM
You're right. Kos had the water hose, but you know what Im getting at. Regardless I wouldn't want to be that door.
Kpro
7/24/09 10:33:17PM
I don't rate Leben any higher than Scott Smith.

Diaz via peppering shots and body shots on the feet, and annihilation on the mat.
UFCmma666
7/25/09 12:34:25AM
diaz by anderson silva sorry i mean knock out
higdon10
7/25/09 11:24:18PM
I would probably go with Diaz. I think he has more weapons.
scobac
7/26/09 5:48:14PM
Leben via tko in the clinch against the cage. I like diaz but he dosnt have the kind of power it would take to put leben asleep. Leben has only been finished 2 times in his career, I dont think Diaz has the physical strength to overcome a strong clinch game from Leben also dont think Nick could withstand a Leben bomb if he did land one cleanly. Catsmahser all the way
tepid55
7/26/09 6:10:37PM
I think Diaz would win by submission.