Nick Diaz's camp will file complaint following weigh-in controversy at UFC 158

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Nick Diaz's camp will file complaint following weigh-in controversy at UFC 158
FastKnockout
3/26/13 6:23:32PM
In the wake of a video revealing "off the record" dealings regard the UFC 158 weigh-in procedures, a representative of Diaz's camp says that they'll be filing a complaint with the Quebec Boxing Commission.

Link
jae_1833
3/26/13 7:02:31PM
None of this is going to change the fact that Diaz never had a chance. His style and fighter strengths/weaknesses spelled UD loss to GSP all day. This will never change.
Adrenaline
3/26/13 10:17:53PM
Because of course they will be
Michael_Corleone
3/26/13 10:39:44PM

Posted by jae_1833

None of this is going to change the fact that Diaz never had a chance. His style and fighter strengths/weaknesses spelled UD loss to GSP all day. This will never change.

I actually hope Diaz does get a rematch, so that I can bet on GSP again and get a new pair of J's.
Chael_Sonnen
3/26/13 11:58:09PM
I'm officially filing a complaint against Nick....for NOT showing up to a fist fight.
Pookie
3/27/13 2:03:00AM
All seriousness aside, bad commission. Bad.
george112
3/27/13 1:04:08PM
Grasping at straws now
40ouncetofreedom
3/27/13 2:30:25PM
GSP could weigh in at 165 it wouldn't change the outcome of a rematch. You have to be able to stop or neutralize a GSP takedown and be able to get off your back once GSP gets you there. Diaz didn't do any of those, I'm far from a GSP fan and call his style boring,safe,smart, etc...to me it's effective and it's going to take someone with great athleticism and solid TDD to keep him standing which he's also pretty fucking good at, So basically if Hendricks don't beat him than the Bacne of Rory may be ones only chance at 170....for meow.....

I'd take GSP over Anderson, for the reasons stated above, When GSP gets that takedown on Anderson, it'll be Chael Andy 1 all over again..Size or weight doesn't play a factor IMO because GSP is just an athleticsm and ape technique is un-matched.
scpd400
3/27/13 3:03:17PM
accept the fact Nick that you got your butt beat down and go on about your business.