Nick Diaz - A Day in the Life

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Nick Diaz - A Day in the Life
pmoney
8/8/11 1:32:00PM
Great new video. I bet you can guess from the topic subject what it's about. I have to say, I have never seen Nick Diaz like this before, and I have watched a lot of videos on the dude. Great video, I recommend it to fans and non-fans alike.

Nick Diaz- A Day in the Life
KungFuMaster
8/8/11 1:56:36PM
I agree. I think many fighters would agree when you have reached a certain level of maturity, you probably would not fight if you had the choice of making money by some other means.

Good video, Pmoney.

pmoney
8/8/11 2:36:17PM
Thank you sir! I was very pleased with that find. I found it to differ greatly from most videos I had ever seen with Nick Diaz, although I am always entertained.
hashyandy4
8/8/11 3:22:51PM
agreed, very good find
kingsmasher
8/8/11 5:04:07PM
I watched it and still dont like him...GSP is gonna make him cry...
Chael_Sonnen
8/8/11 5:28:00PM
"Know what I'm mean?" "Know what I'm mean?" "Know what I'm mean?" "Know what I'm mean?"

The next UFC WW Champ
Pookie
8/8/11 8:13:28PM
I don't think it's new. But it is a good video.
kopower
8/8/11 9:24:18PM
Good video. I don't think I've ever seen a video or interview with Nick, without him being an @ss. Seems like he could be down to earth when he's not fighting.
scoozna
8/9/11 8:44:06AM

Posted by kopower

Good video. I don't think I've ever seen a video or interview with Nick, without him being an @ss. Seems like he could be down to earth when he's not fighting.

That's what I was thinking. Seemed pretty regular compared to all the other interviews I've seen. He struggles for words, which you can interpret many ways depending on whether you like him or dislike him.