who would you take Nick 'The Goat' Thompson vs. Carlos 'The Natural Born Killer' Condit

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » who would you take Nick 'The Goat' Thompson vs. Carlos 'The Natural Born Killer' Condit
ufc88
3/19/08 1:52:10PM
who would you take and how
wolfman
3/19/08 2:05:02PM
I would take Condit via 2nd round TKO.
cowcatcher
3/19/08 2:08:10PM
condit by sub, maybe round 2 as well. im hot and cold on thompson, hes a solid fighter, but doesnt jump out at me as a possible title contender in the big show, whereas i could see condit in the ufc fighting for a title and having a chance(even if it isnt huge) to win it.
juanez13
3/19/08 3:08:37PM

Posted by cowcatcher

condit by sub, maybe round 2 as well. im hot and cold on thompson, hes a solid fighter, but doesnt jump out at me as a possible title contender in the big show, whereas i could see condit in the ufc fighting for a title and having a chance(even if it isnt huge) to win it.

agree
Nightmare27
3/19/08 3:18:56PM
I love this matchup. There is just something about the Bodog champ vs the WEC champ that intrests me. I got the goat by 2nd rnd stoppage.
chubbud22
3/19/08 7:52:38PM

Posted by Nightmare27

I love this matchup. There is just something about the Bodog champ vs the WEC champ that intrests me. I got the goat by 2nd rnd stoppage.

I was thinking the same thing
rabbit915
3/19/08 8:11:50PM
This is a fight i really want to see. Im a big Condit fan so i would have to pick him but hes such a good striker and has a great submission game i wouldnt know how to pick it. Ill go with TKO in the 2nd but a sub wouldnt suprise me either.