Which "OK" NFL team will make the playoffs next season?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Which "OK" NFL team will make the playoffs next season?
POLL: Which "OK" NFL team will make the playoffs next season??
Atlanta Falcons 17% (3)
Washington Redskins 17% (3)
Miami Dolphins 17% (3)
Buffalo Bills 6% (1)
Tennessee Titans 39% (7)
St. Louis Rams 6% (1)
FLAMarlins35
2/14/07 4:56:29PM
yo
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
tamarslay3
2/14/07 5:11:13PM
I am the biggest dolphins fan here so

guess what

GO DOLPHINS!
pv3Hpv3p
2/14/07 5:25:55PM
I had to go with Tennessee... Not many rookies can play the game like and look as good as they did in college, but V.Young sure pulled it off... Excited to see what he'll do next year.

Dolphins fans: I am from Minnesota and my heart goes out to you if the suits in Miami decide to stick with Dante at QB... The guy's an arena football QB at best, if he starts: may God have mercy on your souls...
Violentcuv
2/14/07 5:36:21PM
I'd say Titans or Falcons. Vince Young is a winner no matter who he plays for so I think the Titans will be a playoff team in the next few years.
FLAMarlins35
2/15/07 5:14:35PM

Posted by Violentcuv

I'd say Titans or Falcons. Vince Young is a winner no matter who he plays for so I think the Titans will be a playoff team in the next few years.

Ya cuz Vince totally lead the team to the super bowl. sure
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Gogoplata
2/15/07 7:29:41PM
Who Dey, Go Bengals!
TonyDanza
2/15/07 7:40:02PM
The Hartford Whalers. Im hearin good things about them.
Kameleon
2/17/07 12:09:48AM
Houston Texans
emfleek
12/20/07 4:16:27PM
Time to revisit this thread...

GO COLTS!
iwannabesedated
12/20/07 4:20:51PM
Id say Arizona Cardinals.There not on your list.But once Alan Faneca signs with them in the offseason they'll be better.

Dear Alan Faneca,

We will miss you in the Black and Gold.
emfleek
12/20/07 4:24:02PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Id say Arizona Cardinals.There not on your list.But once Alan Faneca signs with them in the offseason they'll be better.

Dear Alan Faneca,

This thread was originally posted last season.

The real answer? NONE OF THE ABOVE.
emfleek
12/20/07 4:28:04PM
Oh, I forgot...

GO COLTS!!!
pv3Hpv3p
12/20/07 4:44:13PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Dear Alan Faneca,

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Scott_Revels
12/20/07 5:06:08PM
I'm still holding out that Tennessee will win next week, Cleveland will lose, making a tie, and the colts not come into the final week really trying to prove anything. I'm so bummed how my Titans season turned out. After last year I was sure we were going to the playoffs this year. Up until about six weeks ago, we had it in the bag.. Now all I can hope for is that the Jags can go far.. Out of the three teams I support (Tennessee, Jacksonville, and Carolina) they seem to be the only one who can make it.
D0wnUnd6e6r
12/21/07 9:29:47AM
DAAA 9ERSSS!!!!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Violentcuv
12/21/07 9:53:58AM
I know this was an old thread asking about this season (2007), but if I had to pick a team that could make the playoffs next year (2008) that wont this year I think of the St Louis Rams. I don't know how they had such a bad year this year. I am thinking it's mostly due to injuries to Bulger and Jackson.

I am not really a fan of the Rams but do like there explosive offense when healthy and productive and I just don't see how they lost soo many games this year. I know there is more to a team being good then just offense, but as many stars that are on that offense even with a bad defense they still should be able to win a fair amount of games.
Taylor8766
12/21/07 7:09:50PM
the dolphins are hurtin, there just bad they need to change everything in order to even be thought of as making the playoffs, now the bills they almost made it this year and there team just keeps getting better and better