NFL's Chad Ochocinco wants to fight UFC Champ Anderson Silva

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » NFL's Chad Ochocinco wants to fight UFC Champ Anderson Silva
jjeans
3/7/11 1:52:29PM
Okay it's hardly news but: Linkage

Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco already has plans if there is an NFL lockout:

.He will challenge UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva to a fight.
scoozna
3/7/11 2:08:25PM
Ha. I didn't read the article...but here comes another tough guy. Can we tie one of Silva's hands behind his back and cover his eyes with a blindfold to make it more even?
Wallass
3/7/11 2:56:29PM
Let them fight! It may be the only time I'll ever cheer for Anderson!
FastKnockout
3/7/11 3:17:34PM

Posted by scoozna

Ha. I didn't read the article...but here comes another tough guy. Can we tie one of Silva's hands behind his back and cover his eyes with a blindfold to make it more even?

Just tie up both of Silva's hands and only allow him to use kicks. He'd still put the beatdown on Ochocinco.
AchillesHeel
3/7/11 4:10:19PM
The NFL's Chad Ochocinco is a douchebag with a dumb name.
kopower
3/7/11 5:14:29PM
Johnson knows he would get worked. I don't see any problem with him calling out Silva. It gives the UFC more publicity. Chad is obviously just messing around.
VILLIN
3/8/11 8:23:44AM
Excellent

Nothing sends a clearer message than dishing out a beating to a loudmouth. Hopefully this will happen so athletes from other sports will realize that you can't just step into the cage with mma's elite and think you belong.
Dtime_NBT
4/18/11 12:20:49AM
After seeing that he said this, I have to say Ochocinco is a bigger idiot then I previously thought.
d1rtyyyynacho
4/18/11 3:30:24AM
Chad Ochocinco is just saying this for publicity. As well as the whole playing soccer with the Kansas City Wizards bullcrap.
KTFOd
4/18/11 9:26:31AM
The only way Chad has a chance at beating Silva is if they play UFC Undisputed.
jgtribbett
4/18/11 10:58:50AM

Posted by kopower

Johnson knows he would get worked. I don't see any problem with him calling out Silva. It gives the UFC more publicity. Chad is obviously just messing around.

I agree accept, myabe he just wants to say "hey, I fought anderson silva"

for me it'd be like saying, " i fought dan henderson" who is my fav fighter.