News Two-fer Jones doubts Rampage Passion- Rampage in talks for new movie deal.

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » News Two-fer Jones doubts Rampage Passion- Rampage in talks for new movie deal.
Patchedup15
7/13/11 6:35:45PM
After Evans v Rampage everyone said that Rampage movie role in the A team was a distraction that clearly hindered his training (I agree, although he has looked WAYYY more docile in his other recent fights). Now on the verge of reclaiming the belt he denies having lost, it is revealed that he is in talks with taking on yet another movie role playing superhero in an upcoming Marvel film. Personally speaking I think that Jones has inadvertently pinpointed the biggest reason why he will remain champ into 2012.

Granted he would more than likely not be filming anything prior to the fight, but 1 he has admitted to being in this for the money, 2 he already has his eye on retirement 3 he is already seeking out new movie roles that will distract him.

Info RE Jackson Movie Role

Jones interview
machodog76
7/13/11 7:36:06PM
Nooooooooooo! Who could he play Luke Cage? oops didn't read the link (I think he would make a good Luke Cage but who would even know who that is outside of comic book fans?)
prophecy033
7/13/11 9:00:42PM
If he is smart he'll tell his agent to shut up until after bones Jones beats him, then he can proceed to suck it up in a movie were experienced actors can pick up his slack. The a-team sucked next to the expendables, and even that coulda been better. Randy and Rampage aren't getting invites to the red carpet anytime soon, i'll tell you that
DeadHead988
7/13/11 9:18:22PM

Posted by prophecy033

If he is smart he'll tell his agent to shut up until after bones Jones beats him, then he can proceed to suck it up in a movie were experienced actors can pick up his slack. The a-team sucked next to the expendables, and even that coulda been better. Randy and Rampage aren't getting invites to the red carpet anytime soon, i'll tell you that

I thought Randy actually did a pretty decent job.
Bubbles
7/13/11 10:52:38PM
don't diss the expendables man, it was a great action filled movie. storyline was meh, not a lot of hot chicks, but tons of fighting and guns and explosions. it really needed some half naked (preferably fully naked) hot chicks to be an all time classic
Budgellism
7/14/11 9:05:23AM

Posted by Bubbles

don't diss the expendables man, it was a great action filled movie. storyline was meh, not a lot of hot chicks, but tons of fighting and guns and explosions. it really needed some half naked (preferably fully naked) hot chicks to be an all time classic

It was a great movie to watch once. I couldn't watch it again. Storyline was not good but you're right, the action scenes were awesome.
Kugel
7/14/11 10:34:29AM

Posted by prophecy033

Not only was A-Team a great movie, but Rampage did a pretty good job of playing BA. Even critics gave it decent ratings.
Pookie
7/14/11 12:15:38PM
If he doesnt start filming this fight in the training camp, it probably isnt going to affect him too much. Alot of people like to harp on Rampage's lack of heart and motivation, but i've always doubted the legitimacy of those claims. From my perspective, Page has some of the most heart throughout the sport.