Any news on Arlovski?!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Any news on Arlovski?!
SmileR
4/23/08 3:02:13PM
Has anyone heard anything about what he's doing?
The guy has to be the hottest free agent HW in the world now!
Any news would appreciated.
Mchubb316
4/23/08 4:05:55PM
I don't know if you have heard this before, but rumor has it he could be fighting Ben Rothwell in July on the undercard of the Fedor vs Sylvia card in Texas.
jiujitsufreak74
4/23/08 4:13:54PM

Posted by Mchubb316

I don't know if you have heard this before, but rumor has it he could be fighting Ben Rothwell in July on the undercard of the Fedor vs Sylvia card in Texas.

that rumor was dispelled by Rothwell himself. he said he wouldn't be fighting AA and that AA still has ties with UFC. at least that is what i interpreted from the incoherent post from Rothwell at Sherdog.
Mchubb316
4/23/08 6:58:58PM
Well I hope that is true. The UFC needs to hang on to Arlovski. I look forward to him getting back on a win streak and seeing him fight for the title at the end of 08 or begining of 09
EON
4/23/08 7:38:14PM
I thought he said to be patient and didnt leak any details except how he'd like to come back and he would let us know early in May, like May 4th or 5th....maybe ya'll should just wait instead of speculate.....just a thought, i say hes next in line for Nog but who knows what Dana thinks
whardin19
4/23/08 7:59:20PM
Yeah, I've been wondering the same thing. I haven't heard a damn thing. Kinda getting ancy! I want Arlovski back in the UFC.
EON
4/23/08 8:16:56PM

Posted by EON

I thought he said to be patient and didnt leak any details except how he'd like to come back and he would let us know early in May, like May 4th or 5th....maybe ya'll should just wait instead of speculate.....just a thought, i say hes next in line for Nog but who knows what Dana thinks

didnt any of you listen to andrei, he dosnt know until early may, i thought the arlovski fans would have remembered that.........
SmileR
4/23/08 9:39:42PM
Thanks guys! I'v been away for a while so i was just making sure i never missed out on anything.
I know hes back training so that can only be a good thing! I guess i'll just wait an see what he say in May.