New Years Eve: Dream vs Sengoku Results/Discussion/Spoilers

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » New Years Eve: Dream vs Sengoku Results/Discussion/Spoilers
« Previous Page
emfleek
12/31/09 9:05:11AM

Posted by bojangalz

You gotta be kidding me... I just looked at the fight companion and I have Big Daddy winning this for some reason. What the hell happened there?! This sucks.

It's happened to me before. I think I make the pick and then use my scroller ball on the mouse to go up/down a page and it changes the pick *if* I don't click off of the fight before scrolling.
emfleek
12/31/09 9:09:02AM
Hirota / Aoki up next!!!

Hirota for the upset!
Jimbo
12/31/09 9:11:16AM

Posted by emfleek

Hirota / Aoki up next!!!

Hirota for the upset!

i was switching back and forth between the two for ages, ended up with Aoki.

but i will be very happy of Hirota KO's Aoki
DCRage
12/31/09 9:16:21AM
Easy TKO win for Mousasi over Goodridge.
king_katool
12/31/09 9:19:31AM
bojangalz
12/31/09 9:20:27AM
Indeed. Imada has some competition for sub of the year now.
Jimbo
12/31/09 9:20:30AM
man FUCCK Aoki !!!! If he flipped Hirota off im never respecting him again.
MiniMan
12/31/09 9:22:50AM
BJ would KO Aoki quite easily I think. Uppercuts!!

And, WOW he broke his damn Arm!!!!!!!
bojangalz
12/31/09 9:37:05AM
Aoki's not all he's cracked up to be. He's got the grappling chops, but that's about it. Unless Strikeforce matches him up with the right fighters he'll be exposed pretty early when he comes stateside.
emfleek
12/31/09 9:41:25AM
I missed the f'ing fight thanks while I was talking to one of the nurses here. I need to see this video ASAP.
bojangalz
12/31/09 9:44:25AM
ishii/Yoshida R1= Experience > (Hype+Gold Metals)
bojangalz
12/31/09 10:01:54AM
R2= Youth and knee's > Experience and cup.
bojangalz
12/31/09 10:05:35AM
That fight was better then I expected it to be.
Franklinfan47
12/31/09 10:17:08AM
This card had its fair share of surprises. I finished 5-7

Dream ended up pulling it out in the end 5-4.
Mayhem13
12/31/09 10:52:10AM
why did Aoki flip him off, and run out of the ring afterwards...that was strange.
Franklinfan47
12/31/09 11:03:18AM
Yoshida still has some gas left in the tank, though I wonder if Ishii would have won if not for that knee to the cup.

Aoki sure didnt earn alot of fans with that win, but you have to admit it was impressive.

I thought Misaki-Manhoef and Goodridge-Mousasi were both stopped a little too early for my liking. Let um fight ref!

Overeem vs Fujita was just sad.

Looks like Kid is finished at the top level. Drops another decision due to wrestling. Kanehara continues to surprise. Kawijiri looked pretty good, albeit a little boring.

Good show this year

EDIT: And how could I forget,

WAR MINOWAMANNNN!!!
DCRage
12/31/09 1:40:52PM
If you missed Aoki-Hirota, here's Junkie's description of what happened: "With a hammerlock in place, and the weight of his body against Hirota's single arm, Aoki cranked the hold until the arm snapped. The match was immediately halted, though it was far too late to save the arm. Aoki stood up, and in a show of sportsmanship that would make Brock Lesnar blush, stuck a middle finger in the face of his injured opponent. " I know Aoki wasn't too thrilled about having to fight Hirota but I think Hirota had some choice words at the pre-fight presser towards Aoki, so that probably had something to do with it.
emfleek
12/31/09 2:05:57PM

Posted by DCRage

If you missed Aoki-Hirota, here's Junkie's description of what happened: "With a hammerlock in place, and the weight of his body against Hirota's single arm, Aoki cranked the hold until the arm snapped. The match was immediately halted, though it was far too late to save the arm. Aoki stood up, and in a show of sportsmanship that would make Brock Lesnar blush, stuck a middle finger in the face of his injured opponent. " I know Aoki wasn't too thrilled about having to fight Hirota but I think Hirota had some choice words at the pre-fight presser towards Aoki, so that probably had something to do with it.

MMATKO has the video.
Pages: 1 2 [3]