New Yarennoka ! Videos are Posted

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » New Yarennoka ! Videos are Posted
hotrodttt
12/31/07 12:02:03PM
Wow all I can say was the armbars that Fedor put on Choi was complete Jiu Jitsu ballet, it was just beautiful.

So go check the videos section and I'll post the links to the Videos on Dailymotion. So far I have Fedor vs Choi, Misaki vs Akiyama, and Russow vs Zentsov. I'll have more up as soon as they post the rest on Dailymotion.

For all of those who didn't get to see Yarennoka ! It was amazing !

Misaki vs Akiyama

Zentsov vs Russow

Fedor vs Choi

2 more !

Ishida vs Melendez Part 1

Ishida vs Gilby Part 2

Takimoto vs Bustamonte Part 1

Takimoto vs Bustamonte Part 2
babalu2720
12/31/07 12:48:30PM
Wow the Misaki vs Akiyama fight was great!!!!!
Back and forth two huge shots, one from each fighter.
DCRage
12/31/07 1:28:26PM
If Choi can spend enough time working on a ground game he could actually be something more than a freak-like attraction. All he did on the ground was just stall...he did get a decent strike or two in but gave Fedor enough room to sink in those armbars.
Blizzard
12/31/07 1:35:22PM
Great videos. You, Madmark and GSPfan (and others) rock for putting up such great vids for all of us to watch. Thanks and Props.
puppetmaster837
12/31/07 2:36:07PM
That was a pretty nice kick from Misaki. It looked done when he got dropped. Great Fight.
cmill21
12/31/07 4:00:27PM
Misaki and akiyama are both very good fighters.
Rush
12/31/07 8:20:58PM

Posted by DCRage

If Choi can spend enough time working on a ground game he could actually be something more than a freak-like attraction. All he did on the ground was just stall...he did get a decent strike or two in but gave Fedor enough room to sink in those armbars.

Uh yeah!!!

Fedor's face look like he just took two shots from a baseball bat after getting hit. Choi has a lot of potential.
cmill21
1/2/08 1:05:48AM
Who was the commentator during this event?
madmarck
1/3/08 10:02:54AM

Posted by Blizzard

Great videos. You, Madmark and GSPfan (and others) rock for putting up such great vids for all of us to watch. Thanks and Props.

Dont forget Cornishmma , Sam_Rothstein, grappler0000, and snakeman88