New welterweight camp for season 3

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » New welterweight camp for season 3
Pitbull09
10/9/07 11:45:42PM
So my lightweight team didnt do great at all do to my other members. Right now Im thinking after season 2 to start a camp of 4-10 members and try to fair out in the welterweight fight camps. My record isnt to bad, I think in 15-4 for this season but next year im going to start making picks on all the fights. If anyone is interested in reserving a spot, leave a post or email me. I think if I get the right guys, we could do good next season.
tuvok500
10/10/07 12:55:18AM
LOL !!

" So my lightweight team didnt do great at all do to my other members "

please, can you be serious !!

Pitbull09
10/10/07 2:36:36AM
Dude, check the camp for the records. My exchange student admitted he wasnt too good. I mean 7-18 is pretty bad. He bet 500 on alberto crane too.
jgordon85
10/10/07 2:59:56AM

Posted by Pitbull09

Dude, check the camp for the records. My exchange student admitted he wasnt too good. I mean 7-18 is pretty bad. He bet 500 on alberto crane too.

wow! i guess he got caught on the underdog bandwagon.
Pitbull09
10/13/07 2:43:25PM

Posted by jgordon85

Posted by Pitbull09

wow! i guess he got caught on the underdog bandwagon.

The payout was ridiculous if he won, liek 18,000 i think but that is "if" he won. I think he forgot about that until he lost the $500, and the the 300 on Kos against Pierre. So he only had 200 left after his first event.
fat2rak005
10/18/07 1:24:11PM
i dont like when people just put almost all their money on one huge underdog. the leader board is full of people who got lucky with an upset. congo, jardine, gonzaga, etc etc.
TNunley
10/18/07 4:43:13PM

Posted by fat2rak005

i dont like when people just put almost all their money on one huge underdog. the leader board is full of people who got lucky with an upset. congo, jardine, gonzaga, etc etc.

Lucky? I would call it smart picks before I would call it lucky. Kongo made me a lot of money... Griffin made me TONS. I don't think those were lucky picks... smart picks is more like it.
fat2rak005
10/19/07 12:38:43AM

Posted by TNunley

Lucky? I would call it smart picks before I would call it lucky. Kongo made me a lot of money... Griffin made me TONS. I don't think those were lucky picks... smart picks is more like it.

what was your thought process when you were making those pics? did you actually think that these two guys would win or did you just think "hey theres a big plus number. if either one of these two win thats big money!" did you have some insight to these fights cause i didnt see any kind of talk about how forrest or kongo even had a chance to win. just curious how it would be smart and not lucky.
PeteD
10/21/07 3:28:04AM

Posted by fat2rak005

Posted by TNunley

what was your thought process when you were making those pics? did you actually think that these two guys would win or did you just think "hey theres a big plus number. if either one of these two win thats big money!" did you have some insight to these fights cause i didnt see any kind of talk about how forrest or kongo even had a chance to win. just curious how it would be smart and not lucky.

I too picked Griffin to win. Granted, I didn't think it would be by submission, I picked split decision. My thought process was Griffin is becoming a smarter fighter. He'd use his size to his advantage, land some jabs, and take Rua down against the cage and utilize elbows. Which, as it turned out, is exactly what he did.