New website section could use your help - MMA Videos!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » New website section could use your help - MMA Videos!
DoTheMMAth
7/6/07 9:47:51AM
We've added another "beta" section to the website: MMA Videos

If you have a free moment, feel free to share some of those bookmarked goodies you have saved on your computer with the rest of us

Edited to add this:

The first 3 people to post 15 worthwhile videos will get a free MMA Playground T-shirt

I put "worthwhile" so that folks don't just post any ol' crap to win it
DoTheMMAth
7/6/07 2:01:51PM
2 T-shirts left, loller90278 has the first, thanks loller
LightsOut33093
7/6/07 4:20:31PM
i jus posted 2 videos...so how do get my t-shirt

http://mmaplayground.com/mma-videos/video/brock-lesnar-mma-debut-tko-108.html

http://mmaplayground.com/mma-videos/video/tito-ortiz-vs-rumina-sato-adcc-2000-104.html
Manfred
7/6/07 4:30:10PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
1. You have to post 15

2. You have to post it in the MMA Videos section

and 3. He said the first 3 prople, looks like warglory and I have the last two
warglory
7/6/07 4:30:50PM
I got my 15 up, check'em out!
DoTheMMAth
7/6/07 4:44:54PM
Ok you two (Manfred and warglory) - PM your preferred shirt size and mailing info
Ydoc
7/7/07 3:03:02PM

You do not have sufficient MMA Playground site usage history / credentials to be permitted to view videos.

What? Can someone tell me if the Bonnar Vs Griffin fight worked?

EDIT: Fixed.
DoTheMMAth
7/7/07 6:31:10PM

Posted by Ydoc

You do not have sufficient MMA Playground site usage history / credentials to be permitted to view videos.

What? Can someone tell me if the Bonnar Vs Griffin fight worked?

EDIT: Fixed.

Are you still having trouble viewing the video? Someone with as many posts and events where you scored points should have sufficient credentials to view the vids
Ydoc
7/8/07 3:38:16AM
Yeah, I can now. I tried linking a video in that section from MySpace vids and I'm thinking it may have had a bad reaction. A few minutes after I deleted it everything went back to normal.
Dasklown
7/11/07 1:56:19PM
I just have to say i'm more impressed with this site every day. The video feature is awesome, it's such a great way for all of us fans to watch fights that we normally might not get to see. With my asskissing out of the way there was one problem I noticed; and it's that the search function doesn't seem to work at all.
nellyhiphophead
7/11/07 4:31:37PM
Rush
7/11/07 11:14:42PM
I just uploaded about 4 pages of BJJ techniques to the Training videos section. Enjoy
zephead
7/17/07 5:41:28PM
I was gonna upload Debbie Gives BJ J but I saw this was the wrong BJ J that she gives lessons for