New Website

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » New Website
Next Page »
Rabi
2/12/12 3:03:59AM
I am in the process of setting up my own MMA website, I am looking for MMA fans who would be interested in writing a weekly MMA blog. If you would like to have a go at writing and would like to see your work on a new MMA site, then either PM me or post a comment on this thread.

I have messaged DoTheMMAth and he has given me permission to mention my new site on this site as we will not be competing with the MMAPlayground.

Once the site is up and running I will post links and also what kind of stuff will be on the new site.
Poor_Franklin
2/12/12 5:00:20AM
prophecy033
2/12/12 5:47:16AM
This is pretty awesome captain, can't wait to see what it looks like
Rabi
2/12/12 5:48:50AM
Thanks PF, thanks Prophecy!

Kpro
2/12/12 6:46:45AM
Good luck on the site! Look forward to seeing it.
Rabi
2/12/12 6:58:24AM
Thanks Kpro
warglory
2/12/12 8:49:26AM
Most excellent man. What is the overall intention of the website? Is it going to be a news/editorial site?
Rabi
2/12/12 9:02:56AM
Thanks warglory, we've got a few different idea's.

So far we are going with:

We have 4 people who have said they will write weekly MMA blogs.
I will post links (simular to this site) for latest news stories.
Also gonna post links for MMA videos (gonna post links that take people to this video section)
I'm personally going to write a UFC History blog as well. (I love the history of the UFC)
Me and Jay (jjeans) are going to do a weekly podcast which we will post on the new site.
We are also going to set up are own MMA brand and sell merchandise.

We have a few other idea's as well but there the things that are definate at the moment.
BlueSkiesBurn
2/12/12 3:10:49PM

Posted by Rabi

Me and Jay (jjeans) are going to do a weekly podcast which we will post on the new site.

I give you one week and now you're leaving the MMA@Work crew to start Britain At Work. :(
Rabi
2/12/12 3:14:28PM
We're not looking to leave mate, there is no MMA podcast in the UK that I'm aware of, I enjoy being part of your team and I hope we still can be, but when I cousin approached me about doing our own site, doing are own podcast gave us some thing different!
BlueSkiesBurn
2/12/12 3:17:35PM

Posted by Rabi

We're not looking to leave mate, there is no MMA podcast in the UK that I'm aware of, I enjoy being part of your team and I hope we still can be, but when I cousin approached me about doing our own site, doing are own podcast gave us some thing different!

Of course, Ray. I'm just giving you grief because I can. I'm totally glad you're doing this and I'll submit stuff to you that you can you use if you want.
Rabi
2/12/12 3:20:37PM
That would be awesome, I never would have even thought about doing a podcast if I hadn't been on your show, I love being a part of your show its a real buzz! I defo want to still be part of your team!
BlueSkiesBurn
2/12/12 3:24:52PM

Posted by Rabi

That would be awesome, I never would have even thought about doing a podcast if I hadn't been on your show, I love being a part of your show its a real buzz! I defo want to still be part of your team!

For sure, Ray. I'm not one of those guys and Sports-At-Work isn't one of those companies that refuses to work with people just because they do their own thing.

As a matter of fact, once you get it all set up, let me know and we will put a link to your site on the MMA page for Sports-At-Work.

Give people another place to go and check out MMA.
Rabi
2/12/12 3:28:26PM
Thanks Josh that means a lot! Ill also be more then happy to post links to your podcast and any new mma blogs on your site!
BlueSkiesBurn
2/12/12 3:30:47PM

Posted by Rabi

Thanks Josh that means a lot! Ill also be more then happy to post links to your podcast and any new mma blogs on your site!

It's your podcast too, Ray. You're just as much a part of the MMA@Work team as Tim, Fleek, Myself, Corey, Dave, and Jay
Rabi
2/12/12 3:33:28PM
Its a great team to be part of and ill be for ever grateful for such a big opportunity!
grappler0000
2/12/12 4:23:08PM
Good luck, Ray! You're a passionate guy...I'm sure it will be done right.

Edit: and Jay as well.
kopower
2/12/12 7:13:28PM
Hope everything works out for you and Jay. Good luck
jjeans
2/12/12 7:17:18PM

Posted by kopower

Hope everything works out for you and Jay. Good luck

Thanks!!! Never wanna leave you guys though
Rabi
2/12/12 7:22:49PM
Thanks Dave, thanks Brandon.
Bubbles
2/12/12 9:36:28PM
cant wait to see this. once it gets started, set up a VIP-esque thing (like the PG Premium Membership)...I'll definitely get it
Malaussie
2/13/12 12:32:58AM
I want to personally thank Ray for giving me the opportunity to do write-ups on the Aussie MMA scene it's a great opportunity for me to get some up and coming Aussie talent out there.
Budgellism
2/13/12 1:08:14AM

Happy to be a part of this.
Rabi
2/13/12 1:17:06AM
Thanks Bubbles, your welcome Malaussie and Budge!
emfleek
2/13/12 10:13:46AM
I'll offer up my services to help out in any way that I can.

Looking forward to it!
Rabi
2/13/12 11:22:05AM
That's great Fleek, thanks, what kind of stuff would you like to do, would you like write a regular blog?
emfleek
2/13/12 11:32:42AM

Posted by Rabi

That's great Fleek, thanks, what kind of stuff would you like to do, would you like write a regular blog?

I'm not sure, man. You'll have to let me know where you need help.

I don't think I could commit to contributing with a regular blog, though. I'm too much of a critic when it comes to my own work/writing...I'd drive myself nuts. Combine that with having another baby on the way and it's not a formula for committment.

I would like to help in some capacity, though.
Rabi
2/13/12 11:47:49AM
Congrats on the second baby coming, we're defo sort something help, can't wait to get it all up and running!
emfleek
2/13/12 12:28:25PM

Posted by Rabi

Congrats on the second baby coming, we're defo sort something help, can't wait to get it all up and running!

Thanks, sir!

cowcatcher
2/13/12 12:53:32PM

Posted by emfleek

Combine that with having another baby on the way and it's not a formula for committment.

Christ, I can't believe that you tricked her into doing you again.

Congrats buddy!
Pages: [1] 2