New UFC video game?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » New UFC video game?
chrismithers
6/24/08 8:16:51PM
Will this make, break or do nothing to the sport. If you look at recent games like fight night all people do is buy the game and thats it. But do you think people might look at this game and say wow! i have to watch this or this is barbaric or hey this game is fun.

It just crossed my mind
iwannabesedated
6/24/08 8:19:34PM
I think most people that buy the game.Will probably be MMA/UFC fans before buying the game...But nothing wrong with reaching out to a new audience if that is the case.
casketcoin
6/24/08 8:24:21PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

I think most people that buy the game.Will probably be MMA/UFC fans before buying the game...But nothing wrong with reaching out to a new audience if that is the case.

yes i agree. I doubt any mma fans that buy it are going to say THIS GAME SUCKS im going to stop watching UFC
TWITA
6/24/08 8:25:12PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Agree - however, games like Fight Night Round 3 really opened up the world of boxing to many non boxing fans. Given how awesome the graphics and gameplay look and having THQ (the makers of the WWE games) behind it, the game should bring in a bunch of gamers who don't know all that much about the UFC.
tepid55
6/24/08 9:51:01PM
Considering how good the gameplay looks so far, I think this new game might open fans up to the technical aspects of MMA.