New Sub-Forum Idea

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » New Sub-Forum Idea
Kpro
2/6/12 8:56:02PM
For threads about disagreeing with judging decisions and refs decisions, I think it'd be as popular as the side game forum.

half joking.
Poor_Franklin
2/7/12 2:14:58AM
playground talk should have sub forums or sticky threads for avatar bets, news specific to the site ie site updates, secondary card additions, etc
emfleek
2/7/12 9:26:28AM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

playground talk should have sub forums or sticky threads for avatar bets, news specific to the site ie site updates, secondary card additions, etc

From my own personal experiences, subforums water down forums and confuse users. I personally think the forums we have now are spot-on.
BlueSkiesBurn
2/7/12 3:48:36PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Poor_Franklin

From my own personal experiences, when making love to a sheep, do so against the side of a cliff. I personally think it feels spot-on.

emfleek
2/7/12 3:55:54PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

do so against the side of a cliff.

KungFuMaster
2/8/12 12:21:46AM
I have been warned multiple times for speaking my mind on fights which I thought were fixed and or one fighter was intentionally throwing the fight.

Can we have a sub forum for regular members to voice those types of opinions and or accusations? One of the best things about being a sports fan is being able to discuss and share your opinions with others. I feel I am somewhat restricted here...

Can we relax the rules a bit pertaining to making accusations against fighters?
Shawn91111
2/8/12 2:06:17AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

I have been warned multiple times for speaking my mind on fights which I thought were fixed and or one fighter was intentionally throwing the fight.

Can we have a sub forum for regular members to voice those types of opinions and or accusations? One of the best things about being a sports fan is being able to discuss and share your opinions with others. I feel I am somewhat restricted here...

You feel the need to make accusations against fighters so much that you need a sub forum to do it?
emfleek
2/8/12 8:16:10AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by KungFuMaster

You feel the need to make accusations against fighters so much that you need a sub forum to do it?

Agreed. And we actually have 2 subforums for that.

The first one is HERE.

The 2nd one is HERE.

KungFuMaster
2/8/12 4:31:26PM
It's a lovely day isn't it?
jjeans
2/8/12 6:01:00PM
I heard the second link is a pretty good place!
Bubbles
2/9/12 11:09:33AM
haha the 1st one always contains fun times