New to the site

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » New to the site
shordy
6/13/09 12:11:27PM
Just want to introduce myself. I started in martial arts as a youngster wresteling . Then fell away from the sceen till I strarted watching mma. I started Kung Fu a bout 2 and a half years ago and I like it alot. I dont' want to compete or anything just thought my little round body should sart getting in shape and now here I am. Alot of hard work and I lost Fat and gained Muscle. The kung fu practice is doing the trick. well hope to enjoy some good conversation and maybe get a few health tips here at the playground.
zephead
6/24/09 6:02:43PM
Welcome

What's wresteling? Is it like Judo??
D0wnUnd6e6r
6/25/09 8:52:30AM

Posted by zephead

Welcome

I must correct thy dancing pimp hand mod, but I think it's pronounced Judeo
zephead
6/25/09 4:11:58PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by zephead

Welcome

I must correct thy dancing pimp hand mod, but I think it's pronounced Judeo

Doesn't that have something to do with the Jewish peeps??

P.S. when correcting ( I don't like that term, because I never need correcting) the "dancing pimp hand Mod", please PM him so nobody knows and then pray that the hand doesn't come down
D0wnUnd6e6r
6/25/09 4:52:25PM
** praying **
zephead
6/28/09 9:31:44PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

** praying **

Prayer answered, you are forgiven. Go forth and speakth the truth. Zep is all knowing and seeing. Plus tell them the pimpth hand is kept strongth when used regularly
D0wnUnd6e6r
6/28/09 10:58:15PM

Posted by zephead

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

** praying **

Prayer answered, you are forgiven. Go forth and speakth the truth. Zep is all knowing and seeing. Plus tell them the pimpth hand is kept strongth when used regularly

I will greatly speak of your story and spread the truth throughout this great land of the playground. I shall see you on the other side Great Zep.

oh yeah and... welcome to the noob
zephead
6/29/09 8:52:20PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by zephead

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

** praying **

I will greatly speak of your story and spread the truth throughout this great land of the playground. I shall see you on the other side Great Zep.

oh yeah and... welcome to the noob

Pimpin is hard work