New to the sight

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » New to the sight
aceprone
1/19/07 3:27:18AM
Hello all...It's good to see at mma forum where not everyone doesn't seem to ignorant when it comes to topics but actually has something meaningful to say. I've been a huge mma fan for a couple years ago, since Couture beat Vitor Belfort III. Ever since then I've followed Pride and the UFC and now I'm becoming a IFL fan. They've got some entertaning fights. My favorit fighters are Tito Ortiz, Sakuraba, Cro-Cop, Matt-Hughes, Sean Sherk, and Rich Franklin, and of course Fedor! I respect them all, but those are some of my top favorites. So anyone can hit me up if you want to talk. I can talk mma all day long..! And yes I do have a life...haha..
nate22
1/19/07 7:16:46AM
Hey ace, how's it going? Welcome to the site, have you posted on any other MMA sites before?
aceprone
1/19/07 12:20:17PM
No, not at all. Sherdog was going to be my first, but everyone who post on that websight tends to be extremely negative, or just want to piss people off. My roommate found this websight and was telling me how the forums aren't like the ones on Sherdog and so far these are pretty cool forums.
nate22
1/19/07 12:25:14PM
That's the plan, hopefully with the help of the members we wil be able to maintain an intelligent and worthwhile discussion throughout the forums, yet still have alot of fun and banter with the fight camps.
DoTheMMAth
1/19/07 12:41:39PM

Posted by nate22

That's the plan, hopefully with the help of the members we wil be able to maintain an intelligent and worthwhile discussion throughout the forums, yet still have alot of fun and banter with the fight camps.

QFT!!!
Omega
1/19/07 12:50:21PM

Posted by aceprone

No, not at all. Sherdog was going to be my first, but everyone who post on that websight tends to be extremely negative, or just want to piss people off. My roommate found this websight and was telling me how the forums aren't like the ones on Sherdog and so far these are pretty cool forums.

Put on the humor button. I really hope this never turns into a you're a newbie and have no idea what you're talking about forum.

Peace.
calcifer
1/19/07 1:11:00PM
Yes, good job so far moderators
ufcbadboy
1/19/07 3:48:50PM
This is my first post. Just signed up today. Huge fan of UFC and Pride. I've been to UFC 52, 57, 59 and 60. And Pride 32. Got my tixs for Pride 33. This should be fun.
nate22
1/19/07 4:12:04PM
Welcome Badboy, you are so lucky to be able to see the UFC in person. Saying that UFC 70 is in my hometown in UK, so I can't wait for that, tickets are a must.

zephead
1/19/07 4:16:34PM
Welcome. Enjoy the site.
aceprone
1/20/07 2:42:58AM
So far I'd have to say I"m very happy with the sight and how it is run. But if anyone can help me out, when making your picks is there any catergories to pick out how the fight will be won, besides fighter and round? Can you pick by submission or knockout? Any help with that?