New UFC schedule

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » New UFC schedule
TheDiazDictionary
3/5/13 5:58:29PM
So with today's news starting in August about the UFC having 12 shows on Fox Sports 1, how is that going to change how events are picked. Will cards be packed together, will seasons be longer (15 events)?
SpiderSilva
3/5/13 6:12:09PM
Well....... I for one don't want longer seasons. Back in the day seasons were like half a year
Shawn91111
3/5/13 6:15:24PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Well....... I for one don't want longer seasons. Back in the day seasons were like half a year

Agreed especially when you are having a shitty season, people are always looking forward to the new one.
SpiderSilva
3/5/13 6:18:11PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by SpiderSilva

Agreed especially when you are having a shitty season, people are always looking forward to the new one.

are you talking about my shitty season? lol cause its BAAAAD
Poor_Franklin
3/5/13 6:44:02PM
i like 10 events a season, no matter how many events there are
Shawn91111
3/5/13 7:14:30PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by SpiderSilva

Nope, more of mine especially wagers.
Shelter
3/5/13 7:14:34PM
From the sources that I've seen, it isn't going to be a set schedule of 'every 2nd Wednesday' or anything. I think these events will really just function as the Fight Night on SpikeTV used to, they will just be on Wednesdays instead of Saturday or something.

From that, I don't think there's much need for the PG seasons to change at all.
prophecy033
3/5/13 7:34:39PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by SpiderSilva

This
Bubbles
3/5/13 9:20:31PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by SpiderSilva

what are you complaining about?
emfleek
3/5/13 9:56:39PM
Nothing has been discussed yet but I'm assuming we'll maintain status quo.