New Orleans BJJ

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » New Orleans BJJ
jgtribbett
4/13/08 3:22:44AM
I'm looking for a place to train. I found a small place that i wouldn't mind going to, but they want payment quarterly or yearly.. Yah..I'm in the military and just got an appt for the first time since.. ever. (the last 4 years i've lived in the barracks... i'm enjoying paying my new bills... right). Does anyone know anywhere that i can train that isnt a million adllars and doesnt take ******* 45 min to get to from the west bank? Any help is appreciated.
jae_1833
4/13/08 5:31:10PM
Link
Try this....hope it helps.
jgtribbett
4/13/08 5:33:34PM
thanks.. i dont raelly know the counties but thanks haha.. i'll figure it out..
Copenhagen
4/13/08 6:18:37PM
Off topic, but I went to Bourbon St. last weekend and it was f****** awesome (from what I can remember.)
jgtribbett
4/13/08 10:44:03PM
yeah um i went ther on lundi gras night and it was ok.. honestly i have a better time up in South Carolina going to Myrtle Beach over spring break.. more hot ass and its less bullshit.. fun non-the- less though
awesome
6/10/08 11:09:59AM
In new orleans i know there is West Bank BJJ and they only made me pay monthly. Also prob the best place ive been.
The-Don
6/10/08 6:54:36PM

Posted by jgtribbett

I'm looking for a place to train. I found a small place that i wouldn't mind going to, but they want payment quarterly or yearly.. Yah..I'm in the military and just got an appt for the first time since.. ever. (the last 4 years i've lived in the barracks... i'm enjoying paying my new bills... right). Does anyone know anywhere that i can train that isnt a million adllars and doesnt take ******* 45 min to get to from the west bank? Any help is appreciated.

Sadly I have seen this before near military bases... There are some schools that make you pay for months in blocks.. 3, 4 or even 6 months at a time.. They get military guys in there who are young.. the person is trasfered off... They forget to cancel or the place does not give back the money so basicly the school get free money and took advantage of a serviceman... THe owners of these types of schools need serious beat downs...