What TV Shows Do You Like? New or Old

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » What TV Shows Do You Like? New or Old
Next Page »
Biggavelli
10/27/12 12:32:05PM
This has probably been done before, but I just joined the site yesterday so sorry if it has.

Shows that are still running:

Boardwalk Empire, Sons of Anarchy, Walking Dead, How I Met Your Mother, The League, Impractical Jokers on truTV that show is funny as hell!

Old shows I like:

Sopranos , The Wire, Weeds, The Unit, King of Queens, My Name Is Earl, Married With Children

Thats just a few to start, I will post more.
Budgellism
10/27/12 1:02:34PM
Still Running

1. Breaking Bad
2. The Walking Dead
3. South Park
4. The League
5. Workaholics
6. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
7. Sons of Anarchy
8. The Office (Steve Carell Era)
9. Modern Family
10. Community

Old Shows

1. Chappelle's Show
2. King of the Hill
3. Dragon Ball Z
4. Party Down
5. Futurama (Not sure if it's still going on or not. I know they were cancelled for a while and then put out another season a few years later but that's all I know.)
Biggavelli
10/27/12 1:09:37PM
Nice list

A few more

Kitchen Nightmares, Hotel Impossible, Man vs. Food, Anthony Bourdain (No Res.)
george112
10/27/12 1:46:23PM
Watch the following basically everyday:

King of the hill
Family guy
The office
Tosh.0
Adventure time (dont laugh)
Regular show
Sportscenter
King of queens

Shows that I watch that are a part of a series

The walking dead
Breaking bad

American horror story
Gold rush

And a lot of discovery channel
Biggavelli
10/27/12 2:14:06PM

Posted by george112

Watch the following basically everyday:

King of the hill
Family guy
The office
Tosh.0
Adventure time (dont laugh)
Regular show
Sportscenter
King of queens

Shows that I watch that are a part of a series

The walking dead
Breaking bad

American horror story
Gold rush

And a lot of discovery channel

Tosh.0 is funny! He does some gay shit sometimes, but for the most part it's funny.

I own all the King of Queens on dvd but I still watch it on TV when I see it
Shawn91111
10/27/12 2:26:13PM
Seinfeld
Roseanne
Family Ties
Boardwalk Empire
Sopranos
Dexter
Shameless -US version
The Office - US version
Band Of Brothers
Breaking Bad
Biggavelli
10/27/12 2:31:12PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Seinfeld
Roseanne
Family Ties
Boardwalk Empire
Sopranos
Dexter
Shameless -US version
The Office - US version
Band Of Brothers

Band Of Brothers I forgot that one, and that makes me think of a few more shows

The Pacific, Generation Kill, Over There

The only made one season of those three shows that I just named but they were all pretty good.
DancingDoll
10/27/12 3:24:30PM
I actually don't watch a lot of TV but...

The Walking Dead
Dexter
South Park
Ink Master

And uhmm...

The Bachelor/Bachelor Pad <-- don't laugh, I know these shows are ridiculous but I can't help my girly side!

I used to like a lot of the MTV reality TV shows when they were on too (The Hills, Laguna etc.)
Biggavelli
10/27/12 3:32:58PM

Posted by DancingDoll

The Walking Dead
Dexter
South Park
Ink Master

And uhmm...

The Bachelor/Bachelor Pad <-- don't laugh, I know these shows are ridiculous but I can't help my girly side!

I used to like a lot of the MTV reality TV shows when they were on too (The Hills, Laguna etc.)

I don't really watch much TV either, I buy the shows on DVD or download. There is way to much garbage on TV and these days and I hate commercials!
Budgellism
10/27/12 3:37:50PM

Posted by Biggavelli

Posted by DancingDoll

The Walking Dead
Dexter
South Park
Ink Master

And uhmm...

I don't really watch much TV either, I buy the shows on DVD or download. There is way to much garbage on TV and these days and I hate commercials!

Agreed. I watch everything on netflix or online. I just watch sports on tv or a movie here and there.
FastKnockout
10/27/12 6:00:21PM
The Walking Dead
Dexter
Workaholics
South Park
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Chappelle's Show
Futurama
Family Guy
Smallville
Arrow
Robot Chicken
Venture Bros.
Supernatural
Tosh.0
Celebrity Deathmatch
Sealab 2021
The Brak Show
Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law
Space Ghost Coast to Coast
That 70's Show
7th Heaven
Boy Meets World
Touch

All I can remember from the top of my head.
kingsmasher
10/27/12 6:08:51PM
Boardwalk Empire, Sons of Anarchy, Walking Dead, Amazing Race, Survivor, Big Brother, Homeland, American Horror Story is a new fave this season, The Challenge,

Deadliest Catch

Ink Master awesome, Face Off, Hot Set, American Pickers, Breaking Bad,

ok for jokes....Real house wives of New York, Love and Hip Hop, Bad girls Club, Real World,
gotta hang out with the GF sometimes
kingsmasher
10/27/12 6:10:45PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Biggavelli

Posted by DancingDoll

The Walking Dead
Dexter
South Park
Ink Master

And uhmm...

Agreed. I watch everything on netflix or online. I just watch sports on tv or a movie here and there.

On netflix check out a movie documentary called Dear Zachary..A story to a boy about his father....its intense real and super sad...
kingsmasher
10/27/12 6:14:04PM
Oh yeah I started watching The Men Who Built America...very good show about the history of guys cut throating each other for wealth

and World Series of Pokers
kingsmasher
10/27/12 6:16:25PM
I you have not watched American Horror Story watch this season...

Its a cross between Paranormal Activity with Requiem for a Dream and Hostel with BDSM....My new favorite...
Biggavelli
10/27/12 6:20:10PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Its a cross between Paranormal Activity with Requiem for a Dream and Hostel with BDSM....My new favorite...

I've been meaning to watch that show, I have never seen it before.
JoeWarren33
10/27/12 6:28:13PM
Some favs of today and past:

Shows:Sopranos, 24, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Prison Break, Oz, Breaking Bad, (old) Two and a Half Men, King of Queens, South Park, American Dad.

Reality Shows: Storage Wars,Impractical Jokers, Dragons Den, Shark Tank, Big Borther, AND Hells Kitchen.
Budgellism
10/27/12 6:33:01PM

Posted by Budgellism

Old Shows

1. Chappelle's Show
2. King of the Hill
3. Dragon Ball Z
4. Party Down
5. Futurama (Not sure if it's still going on or not. I know they were cancelled for a while and then put out another season a few years later but that's all I know.)

How did I forget that 70s show? For shame
Biggavelli
10/27/12 6:34:28PM

Posted by JoeWarren33

Some favs of today and past:

Shows:Sopranos, 24, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Prison Break, Oz, Breaking Bad, (old) Two and a Half Men, King of Queens, South Park, American Dad.

Reality Shows: Storage Wars,Impractical Jokers, Dragons Den, Shark Tank, Big Borther, AND Hells Kitchen.

Ah I forgot about OZ, good show.

I laugh so hard I cry watching Impractical Jokers! Not many people I talk to have seen it.
Budgellism
10/27/12 6:38:03PM

Posted by Biggavelli

Posted by kingsmasher

Same here. I've only heard good things about it. I'm waiting until there are a couple more seasons though. I'm more into watching a tv show all at once, not on a weekly basis.
JoeWarren33
10/27/12 6:38:04PM

I laugh so hard I cry watching Impractical Jokers! Not many people I talk to have seen it.

Yeah man! Whoever steps foot in my house, must watch an episode if they have never seen it.

I still remember first episode I watched. I was in tears, and I am not one to really laugh hard from a tv show, or from comedy. So this will always be a personal fav.
JoeWarren33
10/27/12 6:39:19PM
Someone mentioned The Wire also.

I actually just got Season 1, and was going to start that this week. Glad I keep hearing positive things about it. IMDB rating is one of the best ive seen for a tv show.
FastKnockout
10/27/12 6:48:08PM

Posted by JoeWarren33

Yeah man! Whoever steps foot in my house, must watch an episode if they have never seen it.

I still remember first episode I watched. I was in tears, and I am not one to really laugh hard from a tv show, or from comedy. So this will always be a personal fav.

I just found out about Impractical Jokers. Happened to stumble upon on of the clips on youtube. Funny as hell.
kingsmasher
10/27/12 7:01:27PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Biggavelli

Posted by kingsmasher

Same here. I've only heard good things about it. I'm waiting until there are a couple more seasons though. I'm more into watching a tv show all at once, not on a weekly basis.

As for seasons they are totally differnet and do not carry over....A couple same actors but totally differnet show eaach season which I think is a great concept...
kingsmasher
10/27/12 7:02:13PM

Posted by JoeWarren33

I actually just got Season 1, and was going to start that this week. Glad I keep hearing positive things about it. IMDB rating is one of the best ive seen for a tv show.

I love that show and it never gets old...
Biggavelli
10/27/12 7:05:32PM

Im the same, I dont like waiting a week to see the next episode of a show.
Biggavelli
10/27/12 7:07:29PM

Posted by JoeWarren33

Oh man the wire is sick! Great show, you got 5 seasons to enjoy.

Season 2 they spilt between "The Streets" and "The Docks", some people didnt like it but I thought it was great.
Budgellism
10/27/12 7:07:46PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Biggavelli

Posted by kingsmasher

As for seasons they are totally differnet and do not carry over....A couple same actors but totally differnet show eaach season which I think is a great concept...

Oh, I see. I like that idea.
JoeWarren33
10/27/12 7:36:13PM
Well I am glad to hear the positives on The Wire, thanks guys. Ill let you know how season 1 went for me when I finish ASAP ;-)
infestructure
10/27/12 7:39:14PM
Pages: [1] 2 3