New NFL Rivalry?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » New NFL Rivalry?
warglory
9/23/12 9:14:23PM
Screw the Colts, I think the Patriots have found a new foe! It's not even the end of the first quarter, and the heat generated between these two teams is friggin awesome! Usually I hate shitty reffing, but I think the calls tonight are creating more interest and getting the players fired up. Even if the Pats were down, or end up losing tonight, I'll still be entertained by this game if it keeps up. THIS IS GRIDIRON!
Twenty20Dollars
9/23/12 10:36:08PM
They've had some nice matchups.

When Pats were trying to go undefeated that one year, Ravens gave them a fight. And last year in the playoffs.
Bubbles
9/23/12 10:42:35PM
It's the 2 best teams in the AFC. It was that way between NE and Indy for years when it was Peyton vs Brady.

Tonight's reffing is pretty bad. A bunch of non calls and calling weak penalties. Glad to see Torrey Smith back and making an impact with a heavy heart.
Bubbles
9/23/12 11:56:45PM
even with the refs on New England's side, Baltimore wins a thriller
warglory
9/23/12 11:58:34PM
On New England's side? There were a ton of shitty calls against New England. Had that been a reviewable kick, it would have been out.

Damn good game though, tough loss.
Twenty20Dollars
9/24/12 12:46:45AM
Yikes.

Crazy games again this week.
postman
9/24/12 11:45:22AM

Posted by Bubbles

It's the 2 best teams in the AFC. It was that way between NE and Indy for years when it was Peyton vs Brady.

Tonight's reffing is pretty bad. A bunch of non calls and calling weak penalties. Glad to see Torrey Smith back and making an impact with a heavy heart.

I'm pretty sure the Steelers were better then Indy in that run.
Theoutlaw08
9/24/12 2:06:01PM
I can see how this is becoming a good rivalry, its definetly in the process of becoming a good rivalry. It doesnt have the history like others do, but its getting there. Good game last night. Baltimore was my pick for the AFC before the season started. Its looking like Flacco is ready to lead this team to the promise land....only problem is, if they make it to the super bowl, i have my Packers cleaning their clocks.