New MMAPlayground design preview

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » New MMAPlayground design preview
DoTheMMAth
10/18/11 3:01:47PM
As some may have noticed we're slowly but surely getting caught up on bug fixes, cleaning the site up, etc. We have quite a few more items on the list to do before the new design is up, but figured we'd give a sneak peak at our new logo.

I posted it on our new Facebook page... so if you'd be so kind as to give us a "Like", perhaps even stopping by on Facebook every now and then to say "hi", that'd be cool too ;-)

facebook.com/mmaplayground
emfleek
10/18/11 3:03:36PM

Posted by DoTheMMAth

I posted it on our new Facebook page... so if you'd be so kind as to give us a "Like", perhaps even stopping by on Facebook every now and then to say "hi", that'd be cool too ;-)

The newest page! Feel free to 'Like' it and "un-Like" the one I created over the weekend! I'll be shutting it down sometime in the next few days.
prophecy033
10/18/11 3:32:01PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by DoTheMMAth

The newest page! Feel free to 'Like' it and "un-Like" the one I created over the weekend! I'll be shutting it down sometime in the next few days.

thanks for the update, I'm digging the new logo...its slick looking
kopower
10/18/11 4:32:20PM
I'm still up in the air about the new logo and design. Maybe it will grow on me.
Poor_Franklin
10/18/11 4:58:41PM
I'm not on facebook, but do follow on twitter.

i like the logo we already have, but aesthetics aren't important to me so it really doesn't matter if the site changes appearance, as long as it functions properly
sbulldavid
10/18/11 7:02:00PM
I must admit that I don't like either but this site is my home so I don't mind either.