New Microsoft Ad (must see)

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » New Microsoft Ad (must see)
grappler0000
9/19/08 9:09:30PM
jiujitsufreak74
9/19/08 9:24:39PM
at first, i was confused at why you said this was a must see. then i see Rashad Evans...scared the f*cking sh*t out of me
JoeySteel
9/19/08 10:31:27PM
Evans for Prez.
JoeySteel
9/19/08 10:36:16PM
Shit, he's gonna be champ SOON, that shit is better than being prez.

I have never liked a prez of this country, but BJ Penn is a UFC Champ, Anderson SIlva, you get that.
loller90278
9/19/08 11:37:53PM
IS THAT WHY HE WAS WEARING THE BILL GATES MUGSHOT DURING HIS KO OF LIDDEL!?!
jiujitsufreak74
9/20/08 12:07:02AM

Posted by loller90278

OMG, HOW DID I NOT THINK OF THAT!?!?!?!
grappler0000
9/20/08 12:09:06AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by loller90278

Not sure, but it was the first thing that came to my mind. If you've seen the Seinfeld/Microsoft commercials, there is actually one where Bill uses his badge to get in a building and the photo on his badge is the mugshot.
jiujitsufreak74
9/20/08 12:18:55AM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by loller90278

Not sure, but it was the first thing that came to my mind. If you've seen the Seinfeld/Microsoft commercials, there is actually one where Bill uses his badge to get in a building and the photo on his badge is the mugshot.

i actually did see that one and i knew Rashad had worn Bill's mugshot for the fight...it is just that i never made the connection. i always just thought it was an inside joke at Team Jackson like Rashad said, and then low and behold he appears in a MS commercial.

funny thing is, i had forgotten all about Rashad's shirt so i never put 2 and 2 together
TimW001
9/20/08 1:06:09AM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by loller90278

i actually did see that one and i knew Rashad had worn Bill's mugshot for the fight...it is just that i never made the connection. i always just thought it was an inside joke at Team Jackson like Rashad said, and then low and behold he appears in a MS commercial.

funny thing is, i had forgotten all about Rashad's shirt so i never put 2 and 2 together

Holy hell now that you mention it.