New member from Texas!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » New member from Texas!
spang714
5/28/12 8:20:03PM
Hey fellow fight fans, new member from Texas here, looking forward to making some good pics and maybe a few friends!
FastKnockout
5/28/12 8:24:01PM
Love the avatar. Consider us friends. Welcome to The Playground! Hope you like it here as much as we do!
george112
5/28/12 8:26:09PM
Welcome dude

If your interested in a fight camp id be glad to have you on my team
Budgellism
5/28/12 8:58:55PM
Welcome to the site man. Are you a member of tapology by any chance?
spang714
5/28/12 9:02:12PM
Not a member, but I do occasionally go to the site...
Budgellism
5/28/12 9:05:44PM

Posted by spang714

Not a member, but I do occasionally go to the site...

ahh, fair enough. I see that avatar on there a bunch, I wasn't sure if it was you or not.
KungFuMaster
5/28/12 9:19:51PM
Welcome to the site. I have already sent you an invitation and the picks for this event is just around the corner.
pmoney
5/29/12 3:19:06PM
Welcome to the site, Spang

I lost an avatar bet, so I am stuck with Goldust until the lockout of the TUF Finale on Friday. That's one of my favorite parts of the Playground, you actually get upload image rights to the loser's account, so they can't skip out if they lose. Plus an official record is kept that shows which member you bet, and which fight you bet on. It's almost like a game in itself!
spang714
5/29/12 11:22:34PM

Posted by pmoney

Welcome to the site, Spang

I lost an avatar bet, so I am stuck with Goldust until the lockout of the TUF Finale on Friday. That's one of my favorite parts of the Playground, you actually get upload image rights to the loser's account, so they can't skip out if they lose. Plus an official record is kept that shows which member you bet, and which fight you bet on. It's almost like a game in itself!

Definitely looking forward to this.

Thanks