New Member,Question About The Camp?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » New Member,Question About The Camp?
tylashum
11/10/08 1:19:04PM
Hey,I'm new to MMA Playground.I have been a member for about a month,and I was asked to join a fight camp,Peasants In Peasantry(lame I know).Anyways,the guy who created the fight camp left and I was made leader.I have no idea what I'm doing on here,and if you guys could give me some pointers on what to do with my camp that would be cool.The only thing I know how to do is ask people to join the camp,and if any new comers are intrested in joining let me know.
DCRage
11/10/08 1:26:23PM
For Fight Camps, you've got a couple options. You can go ahead and disband the camp and try to get in with another camp or you can try and recruit people to your camp. The first thing I'd suggest doing if you decide on the latter is to take a look at the Fight camp Central forum, specifically this thread:

http://www.mmaplayground.com/forums/topic14494-1.html

It'll give you some advice on fight camp recruiting and has a couple helpful links to check out for further assistance.
emfleek
11/10/08 1:27:17PM
My advice? Drop the camp and roll solo until you get a better understanding of how things work.

Make your picks on a regular basis, ask questions in the forums or even send PM's...you'll figure it out within a few days. I'm more than willing to help answer any questions you may have!

Welcome to the Playground, man.
tylashum
11/10/08 4:17:22PM
Thanks that helps alot,and thanks for not bashing me for being new like everyone on sherdog has hah.Anybody else think there's something else I should know?
DCRage
11/10/08 5:01:06PM
Pretty much everything you need to know is in the Website Rules:
Website Rules

If you still have questions feel free to send a PM to a mod and we'll help you out.
casey64
11/10/08 5:07:33PM
Welcome.