link

enjoy
jmoooooo
2/20/07 11:15:52AM
good post, thanks.
Trapt1nw0nder
2/20/07 1:47:10PM
....Suppa Duppa baby!!!!...lol....thanks

you really think he has a chance with Silva?...(if hes still champ)

not if he fights the way he did GSP...i would like to see him try
Manfred
2/20/07 2:03:45PM
First, good find, thanks!

Concerning him moving up, GSP said the same thing. If he beats Serra, Matt again, and possibly Diego, he wants to move to MW.

So it seems one of them could be challenging Sylvia by the end of the year.
Trapt1nw0nder
2/20/07 2:10:03PM
GSP vs Silva would be fuckin EPIC!!!!
JoeMimic
2/20/07 2:13:47PM
Kind of sad he didn't mention his country breakfasts....Oh well. I think this is the first Matt Hughes interview i've seen in awhile that I actually liked; he came off pretty well in this one.
Zvonimir
2/20/07 2:32:11PM
Good read. Thank you.
hippysmacker
2/20/07 7:06:46PM
Thanks. Ecxellent interview, you rarely hear a lot about his personal life, The biigest thing to me to come out of it were his intent to not only recalim the welterweight belt, but also the wish to go after the middlweight belt. The second and even more important IMO is his wish to retire in 2 years. Actually pretty big news.
Reignofterror
2/20/07 10:45:19PM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

you really think he has a chance with Silva?...(if hes still champ)

not if he fights the way he did GSP...i would like to see him try

I think Matt definetly has the potential to beat Silva. If Travis Lutter did anything worthwhile to take notes on in that fight it was that he exploited Anderson's weakness, his takedown defence. Lutter would shoot in sometimes from 3-4 out and catch Anderson with some ugly takedowns, and seeing that Matt Hughes has got some of the best wrestling in the game he could get a ground and pound victory but of course he also has to get by Silva's monster stand up.

Thanks for the interview.
aceprone
2/21/07 12:45:54AM
Great interview. I hope matt retires a champ!