Another new one looking for a camp

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Another new one looking for a camp
mmatn19
7/25/08 11:45:21AM
Hey there guys Im 20 and from tennessee. I am new to the site and just thought id see how it is on here.I wrestled all four years in highschool and Im looking for something to do after. I have just got into mma and love every aspect of it.
Pookie
7/25/08 9:30:23PM
Welcome
Kracker_Jap
7/27/08 12:40:05AM
Wow already a member of the family (nice)
casey64
7/27/08 3:12:02PM

Posted by mmatn19

Hey there guys Im 20 and from tennessee. I am new to the site and just thought id see how it is on here.I wrestled all four years in highschool and Im looking for something to do after. I have just got into mma and love every aspect of it.

Lot of people from tennessee, including myself. Welcome, what part are you from.
zephead
7/28/08 3:31:25PM

Posted by casey64

Posted by mmatn19

Lot of people from tennessee, including myself. Welcome, what part are you from.

The part that has a lot of rednecks
SiccRick
8/5/08 3:55:12PM
Heh! where is the dueling banjo music?!....
Kracker_Jap
8/6/08 12:31:23AM
Don't forget to make your picks
casey64
8/6/08 10:59:01AM

Posted by zephead

Posted by casey64

Posted by mmatn19

The part that has a lot of rednecks

................... Props!