New Layout

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » New Layout
Next Page »
POLL: What do you think of the new layout?
Awesome 33% (13)
It's alright; a little better than the past design 43% (17)
I liked the other one better 25% (10)
jiujitsufreak74
6/26/08 3:05:27PM
What do you guys think of the new layout the Playground has adopted? i personally like the way it is set up and it looks pretty bad ass with the new prop meter. the badges are now hidden, but it tells you how many each poster has and displays them if you scroll over it. any thoughts?
juanez13
6/26/08 3:11:16PM
Yea i think its better now that the Badges are hidden, cus i remember whenever someone that had alot of badges (ex. Grappler) would post, even just like one sentence it would take up like half the page...the Prop meter does look bad ass, only bad thing is that i dont have filled up all the way anymore
billycarnage
6/26/08 3:14:36PM
I dig it. The only downside is my prop meter looks even more pathetic
But the best website just got better
Kpro
6/26/08 3:15:38PM
I find it much more aesthetically pleasing.
billycarnage
6/26/08 3:16:35PM
Juanez13
How do we have the same season rank???
Are we tied or in different catagories or what
D0wnUnd6e6r
6/26/08 3:17:19PM

Posted by Kpro

I find it much more aesthetically pleasing.

HA! very well said
Kpro
6/26/08 3:28:39PM
look at my avatar and then hit refresh on your browser.

Is it frightening that Larry Merchant's head just went from 100x100 to 100x120?
Pookie
6/26/08 3:33:57PM
i just noticed it lol, personally id rather see the badges, but i dont mind.
holt8081
6/26/08 3:41:57PM
Bigger avatars are cool to, this is a great new feature
Mchubb316
6/26/08 3:52:12PM
I like it as well. The Playground keeps on getting better and better. Keep up the good work.
emfleek
6/26/08 3:55:27PM
AND...I just saw that parlay bets are being restricted to 3 rather than 4 starting in Season 4. Good call, in my opinion!
tap_or_snap
6/26/08 4:14:03PM

Posted by emfleek

AND...I just saw that parlay bets are being restricted to 3 rather than 4 starting in Season 4. Good call, in my opinion!

New user details are excellent, big improvement, only way i would make it better is if secondary league record was listed.
Pookie
6/26/08 4:15:57PM

Posted by emfleek

holy crap what a great idea!!!!!

Im going to be hitting alot more parlays next season.
DCRage
6/26/08 4:48:13PM
I guess those people who were "nth person to fill the prop meter" can't claim that anymore seeing how the prop meters have been lengthened. This is the first time I'm seeing it so I'm getting used to it, but I find it interesting how they hid the badges but you can still view them by hovering over the bar-at the very least it'll make scrolling through long threads a bit easier. I'll comment more once I've checked it all out.

Edit: My only real dislike is a minor one, with the avatar dimension size increased it leaves a bit of unsightly gray in our avatar boxes, but as we get bigger ones then I won't have to complain about it anymore.
wolfman
6/26/08 5:03:59PM
Interesting new layout, not sure if I like it yet. However, I think it will grow on me.
Pookie
6/26/08 5:08:37PM
if there was an option that you could do so that the accolades are always visible to you without having to hover over them that would be cool.
loller90278
6/26/08 5:28:13PM
so THIS is what the extra advertisements paid for eh! sneaky sneaky playground mods!
juanez13
6/26/08 5:39:00PM

Posted by loller90278

so THIS is what the extra advertisements paid for eh! sneaky sneaky playground mods!

Copenhagen
6/26/08 9:28:22PM
I don't like how you can no longer see how long someone's been here without having to click on their profile.
Rush
6/26/08 9:50:32PM
Looks cool

wolfman
6/26/08 9:59:10PM

Posted by Copenhagen

I don't like how you can no longer see how long someone's been here without having to click on their profile.

The join date is right next to the prop meter bar and right below the total number of posts.
emfleek
6/26/08 9:59:34PM

Posted by Copenhagen

You don't have to click their profile. It's located just to the right of the prop meter.

EON
6/26/08 11:57:17PM
only thing i'd change back is the old layout of badges
Kracker_Jap
6/27/08 12:18:41AM
8/10 overall it is way better......

It would be cool to see some secondary records added

Also some team overall ranking in the secondary league..
Pitbull09
6/27/08 12:29:44AM
I like it alot, especially how they hid the accilades. Those made the smallest posts like half a page. I look like a new person though with my props meter.
CornishMMA
6/27/08 8:11:54AM
POOR 40oz

He just got a TOP POSTER badge and now its hidden

I like .................... but its rough the avatars can be bigger in size but not filesize, cant be bothered to make mind bigger cos i will need to make the file smaller etc

Another new feature not many will have noticed is we have PAGE NUMBERS in the camps messageboard now

The MAX 3 Parlay is a good idea and means i might actually win some now, the temptation to add a 4th is always too much
iwannabesedated
6/27/08 12:16:40PM

Posted by CornishMMA

POOR 40oz

He just got a TOP POSTER badge and now its hidden

I like .................... but its rough the avatars can be bigger in size but not filesize, cant be bothered to make mind bigger cos i will need to make the file smaller etc

Another new feature not many will have noticed is we have PAGE NUMBERS in the camps messageboard now

The MAX 3 Parlay is a good idea and means i might actually win some now, the temptation to add a 4th is always too much

Shutup.
misses1112
6/27/08 2:08:12PM
i like it pretty good

it makes me want more props because i like rainbows
MMAcca
6/27/08 2:17:28PM

Posted by CornishMMA

Too true......
Copenhagen
6/27/08 6:09:01PM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by Copenhagen

The join date is right next to the prop meter bar and right below the total number of posts.

Haha, thanks. Gotta spread the love.
Pages: [1] 2