New Kid

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » New Kid
ShadowFighter
7/22/11 4:52:18PM
Hey Guys, Im new to the fourm. and have a question, when ur new and trying to be recruited into a camp, some people have wins and losses? how do you get that by winning bets?
Theoutlaw08
7/22/11 4:59:00PM
Welcome to the playground, the forums can be addicting.
You get wins and losses by doing fantasy picks for fighting events.
If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.
FastKnockout
7/22/11 5:08:13PM
Welcome! Hope you enjoy here as much as we do. Your wins/losses depends on how well you do when picking fights in the fantasy. Look over to the top left where it says "Quick Links" and you will see "My Fantasy Picks" just go there and decide which fighters you think will win. Your record will update soon after each event.

As for camps recruiting you, it probably won't happen straight away. There are a lot of camps who take the fantasy league seriously, so they will probably wait and scout you out during your first few events.
Patchedup15
7/22/11 5:20:34PM
my advice is to build up your record before you look for a camp... if you think you have something to offer then ignore that advice and head on over to FIght Camp Central to look whats around
Chael_Sonnen
7/22/11 5:34:02PM

Posted by ShadowFighter

Hey Guys, Im new to the fourm. and have a question, when ur new and trying to be recruited into a camp, some people have wins and losses? how do you get that by winning bets?

If you want the best camp, check out The Evil Empire
ShadowFighter
7/22/11 5:58:28PM
Thanks guys. its a while till the next event right
Kpro
7/22/11 6:06:12PM

Posted by ShadowFighter

Thanks guys. its a while till the next event right

August 6th for the next Primary League event (UFC).

But if you click on the Secondary League tab at the top, there are 2 events to make picks and wagers on in the meantime.

Welcome to the Playground