New Karo Interview

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » New Karo Interview
ricoj3323
9/29/08 3:10:11AM
this is the first time i have heard from karo since he pulled out of UFC 88 with a so called injury, seems normal in this interview

how bout in karo's next fight he fights either fitch cause thats long overdue or nate diaz cause they have beef

check this interview out tho

http://www.rawvegas.tv/watch/karo-parisyan-thinks-the-kimbo-slice-fight-was-shady/cdf163c3905136ca7628c7a401a615
Naturaldisaster
9/29/08 4:11:44AM
him and nate arent in the same weight class
ricoj3323
9/29/08 4:15:56AM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

one of them could move up or down in weight just to make it happen because they got hardcore problems with each other and i'd like to see them fight for sure
Naturaldisaster
9/29/08 2:25:34PM

Posted by ricoj3323

one of them could move up or down in weight just to make it happen because they got hardcore problems with each other and i'd like to see them fight for sure

I dont think it would happen, but if it did I think Nate would submit Karo. IMO karo is overrated.
MFOTHER
9/29/08 4:13:24PM
karo cant make 155 and it would be stupid for nate to move up.
he is doing big things at 155, making a name, getting good wins againts better and better opponents.
bojangalz
9/29/08 10:15:36PM
There has got to be more to this video somewhere. They don't show any of the real questions that you know any real reporter is asking Karo.

BTW, what the hell is the UFC doing signing him an eight fight deal?!

He's not dependible enough to put on a main card. They need an emoticon of a smiley jumping over the word "rated" on this site, I'd slap that baby behind Karo's name from now until eternity. GO AWAY!
TruestSoulSoljah
9/30/08 7:37:41PM

Posted by ricoj3323

I dont think it would happen, but if it did I think Nate would submit Karo. IMO karo is overrated.

Are you kidding? Nate was getting destroyed by Manny he only won cause Manny's shoulder popped out, that had nothing to do with Nate. He was getting hurt by Pelligrino, granted he got a nice sub in. And Josh Neer was going toe to toe with him, Nate never subbed him, and won a close fight. None of those guys are on Karo's level and Nate had problems with all of them. Karo went to a decision with GSP, was tooling Thiago Alves in the first round of their fight, has beat Matt Serra, and beat other guys Nate could not. How in the world do you think Nate would sub him. I like both guys, but Karo would hurt Nate. Think about it.
iwannabesedated
9/30/08 9:38:08PM

Posted by bojangalz

There has got to be more to this video somewhere. They don't show any of the real questions that you know any real reporter is asking Karo.

BTW, what the hell is the UFC doing signing him an eight fight deal?!

He's not dependible enough to put on a main card. They need an emoticon of a smiley jumping over the word "rated" on this site, I'd slap that baby behind Karo's name from now until eternity. GO AWAY!

And i thought we retired overrated along time on this site.

Lets see he has wins over Serra,Nick Diaz,Drew Fickett,A questionable decision loss to Diego in one of the sweetest fights ever.Hes Beaten Lytle went the distance with GSP has 2 losses to Sherk 1 a decision and was beating ALves till he got rocked and Hes ONLY 26..Thats a pretty good resume for a 26 year old.

His fights are always pretty exciting...Him and Diego was a war..Him and Fickett was a war...His fight with Diaz and Serra was also good too...So the fact that hes 26 has a pretty impressive record and is top 15 WW why not sign him.Hes never been Subbed and only Ko'd twice...Granted Fickett Lytle and Serra maybe classified as GateKeepers but them guys are still tough matchups for anyone and when he fought them they were in their prime in the UFC.