New Jersey approves Nick Diaz for UFC on FOX 3 second's license

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » New Jersey approves Nick Diaz for UFC on FOX 3 second's license
FastKnockout
5/3/12 1:19:12PM
A temporary suspension in Nevada has not prevented Nick Diaz from obtaining a second's license in New Jersey.

Diaz was approved this past week to corner his younger brother, Nate Diaz, in the main event of UFC on FOX 3, which takes place Saturday at IZOD Center in East Rutherford, N.J.

"Had [the suspension] been finalized, we may have looked at it differently," New Jersey State Athletic Control Board legal counsel Nick Lembo today told MMAjunkie.com. "But at this point, the matter is under review."

LINK
Poor_Franklin
5/3/12 4:58:33PM
i imagine both Diaz bros to be angry 24/7. even when they get good news, they still complain about it.

"Hey Nate. We just found out they're gonna let Nick corner you this weekend!"

"#$*! that noise! Imma go beat this ********************'s ass for even thinkin' about not lettin him do it!"
tallica62
5/3/12 5:04:58PM
I'd like to hang out with the Diaz brothers...and test Nick's "medicine"
prophecy033
5/3/12 7:37:29PM

Posted by tallica62

I'd shoot myself if I had to listen to them talk all that Bullshit for hours on end.
Sir_Karl
5/3/12 8:56:48PM
You need a license to corner someone? That is lame.
tallica62
5/3/12 9:02:37PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tallica62

I'd shoot myself if I had to listen to them talk all that Bullshit for hours on end.

but maybe if you had Nick's medicine, it would be funny and enjoyable
Kpro
5/5/12 12:59:21PM

Posted by Sir_Karl

You need a license to corner someone? That is lame.

I believe that was about the only reason Chael was ruled out from coaching one of the recent seasons of TUF (which turned into TUF Brazil). He was on suspension by the NSAC so there was no way they'd grant him a cornerman license to coach the fighters for the show.
thevoodooninja
5/5/12 1:27:45PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tallica62

you're a stonger man than me because it would take me minutes
hashyandy4
5/5/12 4:41:38PM
Glad 2 see Nick 2nite