New-ish?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » New-ish?
RJPala
10/26/11 6:12:56PM
Basically I joined ages ago, in 2009. I can't even remember that but I tried to sign up today and apparently I was a member. Looks like a nice website, the fantasy thing will help me take up some of my free time for sure.

Anyway, I'm Rob from Ireland. Huge MMA fan and believe I'm pretty knowledgeable about the sport so I look forward to playing this fantasy game and posting on the forums.
grappler0000
10/26/11 6:23:26PM
Welcome...or should I say, re-welcome to the PG!
Budgellism
10/26/11 6:34:21PM

Posted by RJPala

Basically I joined ages ago, in 2009. I can't even remember that but I tried to sign up today and apparently I was a member. Looks like a nice website, the fantasy thing will help me take up some of my free time for sure.

Anyway, I'm Rob from Ireland. Huge MMA fan and believe I'm pretty knowledgeable about the sport so I look forward to playing this fantasy game and posting on the forums.

Welcome Back. The site is blowing up lately so this is a great time to come back.
FastKnockout
10/26/11 6:40:53PM
The site has gone through a pretty big change in these last few weeks. Probably why you can't remember it. haha. Anyways, welcome back!
RJPala
10/26/11 6:44:32PM
Nope, I literally haven't been on in like a year and a half wouldnt remember anyway. lol.

Cheers for the welcome lads, really interesting website :)
pmoney
10/26/11 9:30:53PM
Welcome back! It's good to see people who made accounts get back into it. This really is a good time to have returned. The site is better than ever these days, and there are going to be a whole slew of events in primary and secondary league starting this weekend.

It looks like you got off to a good start back in the day! Hopefully you can keep it up
kopower
10/26/11 9:41:56PM
Welcome back. Now let the playground engulf you
RJPala
10/27/11 2:28:08PM
Thanks for the welcome lads. Good to be here.
jjeans
10/27/11 3:54:04PM
Welcome to the playground from Wales!