NEW interview with Randy Couture (VIDEO)

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » NEW interview with Randy Couture (VIDEO)
kastro_316
7/2/08 10:40:43AM
DreamFighters.com

Randy Couture has released a new interview. Talks about everything! - VIDEO
brutalbones
7/2/08 11:42:23AM
Great interview. I've always had the utmost respect for Randy and I hope we get to see him fight again soon.
RMFG_187
7/2/08 12:35:29PM
okay. without getting bashed.

does anyone actually think that Nog can beat Randy? I can't see him subbing Randy, and there is no way that Nog can beat him on his feet. TD's and control i see going for Randy.

but by watching this interview, i can definitely see either Randy vs Fedor or Randy vs Nog
scpd400
7/2/08 1:03:05PM
That was a great interview. It makes me like Randy even more. I can't wait to see him back in the ring.
Vote4Fedro
7/2/08 1:45:16PM

Posted by RMFG_187

does anyone actually think that Nog can beat Randy? I can't see him subbing Randy, and there is no way that Nog can beat him on his feet. TD's and control i see going for Randy.

but by watching this interview, i can definitely see either Randy vs Fedor or Randy vs Nog

Randy would end Nog with epic ground and pound.
ncordless
7/2/08 2:40:04PM

Posted by RMFG_187

I can see Nog catching Randy in a sub, and I can see a pretty even fight on the feet while they not clinched. I see Randy having a big advantage in the clinch.

It's 55/45 in my book. Randy always comes with a good gameplan and I'd bet on him to ride out a decision. Randy has been beat alot more than Nog though, and I have a hard time betting against either one.