New Guys. JUST TAP!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » New Guys. JUST TAP!
« Previous Page
Vendetta
12/12/07 6:47:01PM

Posted by bayonetxwork

Posted by Vendetta

If somebody doesn't tap to a choke, put them to sleep. As far as limb submissions, I just let them go and transition to something else. No sense in seriously injuring a training partner. Those guys are your family.

That is the exact same reason why you shouldn't put them to sleep...That attitude is seriously retarded and completely careless for you're training partners. Just because they won't tap, be the bigger man, and transition.

I don't agree. Chokes are harmless. If I don't tap to a choke I have no problem with one of my training partners putting me to sleep.
madmarck
12/12/07 9:30:59PM

Posted by Vendetta

Posted by bayonetxwork

Posted by Vendetta

If somebody doesn't tap to a choke, put them to sleep. As far as limb submissions, I just let them go and transition to something else. No sense in seriously injuring a training partner. Those guys are your family.

That is the exact same reason why you shouldn't put them to sleep...That attitude is seriously retarded and completely careless for you're training partners. Just because they won't tap, be the bigger man, and transition.

I don't agree. Chokes are harmless. If I don't tap to a choke I have no problem with one of my training partners putting me to sleep.

I find it easier to learn while awake though.
Djbb
12/13/07 2:30:30AM

Posted by Vendetta

You know lack of oxygen can cause brain damage?
cmill21
12/13/07 2:49:49AM

Posted by Vendetta

Posted by bayonetxwork

Posted by Vendetta

Whats the point, you don't look like a pussy for tapping, but you look a lil dumb drooling on the floor while your team tries to revive you.
Vendetta
12/17/07 9:54:39PM

Posted by Djbb

You know lack of oxygen can cause brain damage?

So does standing too close to the microwave. Everything's bad for something.

Posted by cmill21

Whats the point, you don't look like a pussy for tapping, but you look a lil dumb drooling on the floor while your team tries to revive you.

That's why I always tap.
Pages: 1 [2]