new guy in town

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » new guy in town
armbar66j7
9/8/11 2:40:17AM
hey whats up, im jake, and im a huge mma fan, ikno0w everything their is to know, and this is my first fantasy style website ive been apart of, so hopefully ill be able to have fun makin pick, and talk to other die hard fans aboiut the greatest sport in the world

thanks

and btw, i dont go to war for anyone, but if i had to pick favorites they would be matt hughes, my idol, and jon fitch, that dude is a tank
prophecy033
9/8/11 3:45:18AM
What's up Jake, welcome to the playground. How did you hear about the site?
grappler0000
9/8/11 8:55:17AM
Welcome to the Playground, Jake.
armbar66j7
9/8/11 12:59:23PM
ive been going to sherdog for like 6 years andits just really f'n boring after a while, and ive always wanted to do fantasy, ive heard of the playground, but never been on the site, so here i am
emfleek
9/8/11 1:02:56PM

Posted by armbar66j7

ive been going to sherdog for like 6 years andits just really f'n boring after a while, and ive always wanted to do fantasy, ive heard of the playground, but never been on the site, so here i am

Welcome aboard.

Just a bit of advice, though...you may want to read up on the Forum Code of Conduct. MMAPlayground is the complete opposite of Sherdog in terms of what's acceptable here and what's not. We try our best to weed out the trolls before they move out from under their bridge.

Once you do that, you're set. Enjoy the game and please feel free to chime in on the discussions that take place throughout the forums!
armbar66j7
9/8/11 1:44:04PM
i never did this posting thing before, i used sherdog for event updates and the fight finder stuff, but i get what your saying, and im cool with that
FastKnockout
9/8/11 1:46:12PM

Posted by armbar66j7

i never did this posting thing before, i used sherdog for event updates and the fight finder stuff, but i get what your saying, and im cool with that

We don't take kindly to Sherdoggers in these here parts. Kidding, kidding. As long as you don't troll, you'll fit in. Welcome to The Playground!
FastKnockout
9/8/11 1:48:49PM
I'm confused about your P4P list, though.

#1 Anderson "Spider" Silva
#2 Chael Sonnen
#3 Yushin "Thunder" Okami
#4 Nate "The Great" Marquardt
#5 Ronaldo "Jacare" De Souza
#6 Mark "The Filipino Wrecking Machine" Munoz
#7 Demian Maia
#8 Vitor "The Phenom" Belfort
#9 Brian "All American" Stann
#10 Hector Lombard

Did you mean for your list to contain only Middleweight fighters or was that a mix up?
armbar66j7
9/8/11 3:02:48PM
yeah thats my middleweight, sorry haha
armbar66j7
9/8/11 3:04:21PM
all they do on sherdog in the forums is talk sh*t all day and bash talented athletes, i dont like that, ya'll seem to have a good respect for not only the sport, but its fighters, thats cool
Chael_Sonnen
9/8/11 3:12:03PM
I like your #2 and #3 choices on your MW list
Budgellism
9/8/11 7:16:14PM

Posted by armbar66j7

all they do on sherdog in the forums is talk sh*t all day and bash talented athletes, i dont like that, ya'll seem to have a good respect for not only the sport, but its fighters, thats cool

You'll fit right in dude. Glad to have someone join with that kind of attitude.
armbar66j7
9/22/11 2:12:41PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

I like your #2 and #3 choices on your MW list

haha thats only because your obviously chael sonnens biggest fan haha, but thanks, and hes only number 2 to me because he almost beat anderson, other than that, he should have fell back like all of the other victims