the new guy

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » the new guy
cloud301336
7/24/07 12:53:32AM
I frist found this site when i was looking for the video of joe rogen when he was on espn defending mma. But i have allways been a big ufc fan and this site looked to be the best out of the rest to full my mma needs. Sooooo.. whats up the mma playground communite!!!!!!
InkedUp
7/24/07 7:26:21AM
Welcome to the site, and I hope you enjoy yourself.
alvin
7/24/07 12:46:55PM
Testing.

New as well. Found it off of UFCJUNKIE.com I'm a big fan of the fight tracking system. My betus account clears them as soon as I win and I'm too lazy to do it myself.
EddieBowers
7/24/07 10:15:51PM
Welcome to the site man. Have fun looking around.
hardhitta513
7/24/07 10:35:45PM
wat up wat up new myself jus got into this site ben a fan of mma since it was born this site is one the best i ere ben on.
DougDrex
7/25/07 2:40:22PM

Posted by hardhitta513

wat up wat up new myself jus got into this site ben a fan of mma since it was born this site is one the best i ere ben on.

Welcome to all of the new members on the site. I've found it to be the best site for picking and wagering fights. After the first event, you will probably be invited to join "fight camps". Do your research about fight camps and choose carefully.

And most importantly, have a great time enjoying the greatest sport in the entire world!!!